Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos Set For UFC on FOX Winnipeg Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Insain

But DANMIT!!!
I CANT CHEER AGAINST RDA NOR ROBBIE!!!!!

What the fook should i do?
Both winning and losing is gonna make
me :mad: then :) then :(.
I'm rooting for Robbie. Dude is my favorite active fighter right now can't root against him.

Woodley Conor lol

Jk they are sitting him because he's boring. But I think he fights winner of this fight.

Condit doesn't have enough wins

But Condit is one of the most famous ones in the division and the funniest to watch since both Nick Diaz and GSP probably wont come back to UFC WW.

Forget about win-streaks they want someone else as the WW champ, they failed with Wonderboy so I think they'll go for Condit before Masvidal and RDA. Even if Condidt has less elite wins in his record when it comes to that day.

Hey thats a cool fight. No idea who takes it though.

Last edited:
It's going to decision. Lawler hasn't head hunted in forever. Lawler for sure is going to take round 2-3 off and take no damage and try to steal a decision in the 5th
2 killers fighting for the TS, trying to make a statement. And it´s a 5 round fight. I believe someone is getting a finish here.

Weak. It’s a good fight but they should’ve made perry vs Lawler.

I don't think RDA does well when pressured. Lawler is going to push him back. Then again I thought Magny was going to beat RDA.

Why did you think Magny would win? RDA is a better grappler and much better striker than Magny.

Weak. It’s a good fight but they should’ve made perry vs Lawler.
Perry has plenty of time bro, one or two more Platinum masterclasses and we can see him fight for the belt - it'll be a good fight no matter who holds it.

I'm rooting for Robbie. Dude is my favorite active fighter right now can't root against him.
I just can't take sides on this one mang...
I can't...

Both are GODAMN warriors and both are rolling in the redemption road.

Robbie knows how to win rounds.

I think he takes it via the closest dec possible (once again)

Perry has plenty of time bro, one or two more Platinum masterclasses and we can see him fight for the belt - it'll be a good fight no matter who holds it.

Platinum masterclasses? Wheres the Jouban gifs when you need them, LOL. The only way Perry gets a title shot if he does not face guys like Usman, Masvidal, Thompson, Maia, Joubain, Colby but if he faces Thiago he probably will win and get a bullshit title shot.

man couple years ago i would have picked lawler via murder but now its a toss

Back