Robert Whittaker is an Easy Win for Israel Adesanya

Thanks mate, and yeah Sherdog knows more than the bookies on this one. There is value on Whittaker. But I think he wins whatever the price.

how can they both be minus though. i always thought if someone was minus that meant the other guy was plus

I am not sure how the US betting odds piece works.

Here in Australia, bobby is a slight favourite. Decimal odds - bobby 1.81, Israel 2.00 or so.

Izzy, Unanimous Decision via reach and superior striking and takedown defense.

He recovers pretty well from being rocked and Whittaker isn't a one shot KO guy either.

Fight will look similar to Izzy's fight with Kelvin.

He (Whittaker) will have his moments, but izzy will be a step ahead.

Izzy dodging Costa and Romero...to get his title shot. <45>

Dodging.gif

Kidding aside ….this is going to be a tough one for Whittaker. :(:(:(

Honestly debating putting 2k down on Whitaker. He just seems like the overall much more complete fighter. Just sort of worried with his inactivity.

The Gastelum fight has me going with Whittaker. Izzy is hittable and struggled at times with the explosive shorter guy. If Rob hurts him he’s a lot smarter finishing.
Robs health is the main thing. If he does his knee or breaks his hand he could be in trouble.

Just saw this article in my feed. Israel expects a lopsided fight. I expect the same. Whitaker is on a whole different level. Can't believe Israel is this arrogant going into this. He should be hoping he can compete, not expecting an easy time against the top guy in the division.

Honestly debating putting 2k down on Whitaker. He just seems like the overall much more complete fighter. Just sort of worried with his inactivity.
Solid bet bro, buy yourself something nice with the takings.
Like a Ford Taurus.

Israel Adesanya will win. But I hope Robert can pull it off

Hopefully Israel shuts up all his doubters(cucks),they always cry when a confident melenated man succeeds
Take it easy with that Wakanda forever spiel lad. I've criticized Israel before not because of his colour but because he comes off weird as fuck in interviews.

Bobby Knuckles via MurderTrain

As much as I like Israel I wanna see Whittaker beat him up Kelvin almost got to him busted him up a bit but not enough. If Whittaker allows him to stand free to kickbox and look pretty Style Bending him with all that pretty stuff then he will get picked apart just replay WB/Whittaker @WW

Now if Robert fights thug mma and gets in Adesanya's face like he should've did with WB and bully beats him down then he winz UD or TKO...

Back