Robin Black is awful now

Yep, he has lost it. I used to be a fan, but now he's become unbearable

There is someone or something this forum think doesn't sucks?

Mutual love for blood and violence

8rWSPVW.gif

I was a fan, supporter, and defender of his until very recently.

He's become way too over-the-top with the pseudo intellectual bullshit. In small doses it's cool and adds character. However, spending 45 mins out of a 47 min analysis video being a smartass, doesn't do him any good.

I can't figure him out. I wish he would just pick a winner and say this is why instead of fighting is more then fighting

He is annoying, and his analysis on Cody Garbrandt vs. Cruz was so dead wrong it was embarrassing to watch before the fight and even more so afterward.
To be fair, most of us thought cruz would win a decision (myself included). Anyways, i've also noticed he isn't as good as he once was. He might be frustrated about losing his job a fight network. His joy is contagious tho, you can notice his love for the sport. This shines when he's interviewing the fighters

Shit sounds cheesy af but i agree with everything he said lol. Tbh, what robin says is often way more logical than what rogan says. I enjoy both tho. The most important thing for me in a commentator is, apart of the knowledge, their love for the sport, and they both have it.

Shit sounds cheesy af but i agree with everything he said lol. Tbh, what robin says is often way more logical than what rogan says. I enjoy both tho. The most important thing for me in a commentator is, apart of the knowledge, their love for the sport, and they both have it.
You haven't heard enough of Robin Black lately. His Mayweather v McGregor analysis shows he lacks objective analysis nowadays.

I was a fan for while. Then I asked him for more on what actually happens in a fight and he told me I should look elsewhere for content because he doesnt want to be like other analysts.

It's like he wants to reinvent the wheel or something.

I remember when he was a judge on the VJ Search at Much Music.

Robin Black is dogshit awful

Back