Rockhold must be mad

the fact that he never got a rubbermatch vs Bisping must drive him crazy. is there any other circumstances where 2 fighters fought twice both ending in finishes for each guy and there wasnt a third fight? i could imagine that drives rockhold mad knowing bisping knocked him out and he never got to right it

There was no need for a rematch.

The second fight proved that Luke’s win in their first meeting was a fluke.

Bisping went on to defend the strap after he all but retired luke.

You asked for fights where 2 fighters fought with NO rubber match and didn't ask for certain exceptions. I provided examples and we all know Luke is the superior fighter to Bisping yet you call Serra's KO a fluke and not Bisping? Nice double standards.

Luke clearly is not the superior fighter.

Bisping mopped the floor with Luke with ease.

If either of those fights was a fluke or had a fluke finish, it was the first one. We needn’t look any further than the second fight to see that.

He specified that both fighters A and B won via finish. Machida was gifted a shit decision only to be finished in the first round of the rematch. There was never really any dispute as to who the better fighter was. Even the ultra corrupt Dana White agreed.

The first Machida/Shogun fight did not end in a finish which is part of what TS is asking about.

Christ on a cross lol. I listed ONE fight that didn't end in a finish. You guys must be bored.

If either of those fights was a fluke or had a fluke finish, it was the first one. We needn’t look any further than the second fight to see that.
Agree to disagree.

Christ on a cross lol. I listed ONE fight that didn't end in a finish. You guys must be bored.

Dude he specifically asked if there was a two fight set where both fighters finished each other and a rubber match didn't happen. You listed a fight that didn't meet the criteria.

Chuck Liddell vs Jeremy Horn.

Jeremy must be fuming

Rockhold is salty as fuck. He smells like a whores handbag too I bet.

Dude he specifically asked if there was a two fight set where both fighters finished each other and a rubber match didn't happen. You listed a fight that didn't meet the criteria.
Oh no sound the alarm.

<mma2>

Neither fight was a fluke. They both landed the shots they intended to.

According to Bisping it’s 2-1 apparently lol....
He claims to have beat up Luke in a hard sparring a while back.
<28>

Something about Luke and his training partner/coach seemed weak.
He's finished.

There was no need for a rematch.

The second fight proved that Luke’s win in their first meeting was a fluke.

Bisping went on to defend the strap after he all but retired luke.
You know that makes no sense right?

not really. all those fights are settled. serra got a fluke knockout, had a rematch and got annihilated, the beef ended with the better fighter winning, nobody could argue that. shogun got his revenge and forrest has no problem with that, beef was settled, everybody knows shogun is better and he proved it in the second fight, nobody would argue that. same thing with shogun vs machida. and bonnar vs sozynski... really?
"Fluke"

Rockhold & Weidman are the two most overrated guys in the divison. Seriously change my mind man. Rockhold only fighting once a year now and KTFO in 2 of his last 3 fights including one by Bisping off the couch was sad.

Back