Media Rockhold on Weidman's injury: "I don't know what it's like to have those little feminine shins"

Is there anybody in MMA that the majority of fans are paying to see get flatlined more than this guy?

Just amazing that after all those beatings and meme worthy KOs this guy still holds such an ego. Unbelievable really.

I cant wait to see him get KO'd again

Used to like this guy as a fighter but man has he become salty and overall an unpleasant person. Not even Conor would be such a douche considering how bad the injury was

He’s been koed like 4 times he undoubtedly has brain damage

Most of the damage MMA fighters sustain is in training.

Diego Sanchez obviously has CTE, yet he only has a few TKO/KO losses and one win by an illegal knee by his opponent.

So, the total number of TKO/KOs is mostly irrelevant.

Luke Rockhold has always been dumb, so its hard to gauge if this is CTE or if he's still just dumb and getting dumber with age because our brains don't get smarter as they age.

I actually want to throw this out there because of the weird world we live in.

There will be backlash from these comments, and he’ll apologize in the next 72 hours.

Most of the damage MMA fighters sustain is in training.

Diego Sanchez obviously has CTE, yet he only has a few TKO/KO losses and one win by an illegal knee by his opponent.

So, the total number of TKO/KOs is mostly irrelevant.

Luke Rockhold has always been dumb, so its hard to gauge if this is CTE or if he's still just dumb.
True but rockhold spars hard (AKA fighter) and if you get koed you definitely have got concussed bad which adds up. He is an idiot by default but I think it’s basically a guarantee he has or will have cte in.

True but rockhold spars hard (AKA fighter) and if you get koed you definitely have got concussed bad which adds up. He is an idiot by default but I think it’s basically a guarantee he has or will have cte in.

Most probable situation - Its both that he's dumb and now has an extent of CTE.

I'm just saying its getting alittle tiring to see a fighter say something stupid in an interview and the automatic consensus is... 'He has CTE! He has CTE!'

Yet those same fans are really excited for the possibility of Nick Diaz fighting again.

:rolleyes:

Everybody who's seen a recent interview with Nick Diaz knows that is a very very very bad idea.

Any time Luke Rockhold tries to look "tough" or "cool" he ends up looking like a huge douche.

lol @ all the feminine Weidman fanboys being butthurt over this.

Weidman's body has broken down worse than any other fighter in MMA history, his long list of severe injuries and operations/rehab etc. prove it.

Rockhold is just handsome Tito.

such a waste :(

Sexy-Demi-Lovato-Pictures.jpg
Who is this?

.... and this is why mma fans aren't exactly torn up that rockholds circuit board is gone. He can be such a d----( not that chris is the most humble guy ,either. Its actually amusing that they both think that they're still top of the top).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back