Rogan “Ngannou is a one in eighty million athlete”

I think his ratio is bit off.

Muggsy Bogues begs to differ. But your point still stands, since he's a "one in two hundred and seventy eight billion" athlete.

I don't think he's a midget by definition, so my point stands proud and tall, towering over your midget-like point.

It's like Chevy Chase and Paul Simon in that Call Me Al video

Height doesn't equal fighting ability. My mom is taller than me, and I beat her up regurlarly.
Ofc who here doesn't like beating up their mom? but I'm talking about their height + their freakish athleticism. Being 6'7", 270 pounds, and being able jump through the ceiling. If they grew up doing martial arts instead of their sport

I don't think he's a midget by definition, so my point stands proud and tall, towering over your midget-like point.

Midget is a relative category. The fact that almost everyone in his sport had at least 8 inches on him makes him a midget in that particular context.

Midget is a relative category. The fact that almost everyone in his sport had at least 8 inches on him makes him a midget in that particular context.

Midget is also an absolute term. As far as i know, but what do I know, I'm a mental midget. Relatively.

As if there was some definitive way to say that. We all know Joe is gay for that ufc black d

What the fuck does that make Joel Embiid? Makes Francis look like a Bantamweight lol.

View attachment 844586
Ngannou weighed 263 for his last fight not sure if he cut any weight to get to that. He is 6'4". Joel is listed as 7 foot 280lbs. Could there really only be 17 lbs difference or less?

Muggsy Bogues begs to differ. But your point still stands, since he's a "one in two hundred and seventy eight billion" athlete.

I'm not a basketball expert or historian but I always thought that Muggsy making it into the NBA and playing for 15 years or however long he did has to be one of the top 3 fucking craziest sports accomplishments of all time.

Back