Rogan and DC's worst night of commentary

They were conditioning the viewers towards the result that the upper brass wanted but at the end of the fight, at the last minute before the decision, someone with an earpiece received the message "the fix is NOT in, I repeat, the fix is NOT in".

Lol

It was fucking atrocious. Mesmorized by feints

"I don't know if Jan was hurt by a shot, but he's falling for every feint" right as Jan is landing crispy jabs in quick succession.

Both Rogan and Comier were horrible tonight. Their shitness feeds of each other and they get carried away sucking off the big names.

"I don't know if Jan was hurt by a shot, but he's falling for every feint" right as Jan is landing crispy jabs in quick succession.

Both Rogan and Comier were horrible tonight. Their shitness feeds of each other and they get carried away sucking off the big names.

The commentary in question is actually even worse and detached from reality than this, I'll upload a couple of the worst examples.

In this one Jan lands a goodleft hook to which Rogan immediately comments "yeah but he's not planting his feet because he is EATING all these feints!", a truly insane and demented comment. Adesanya then throws a jab which Jan blocks with his hand, if you watch closely it doesn't touch his face, Jan blocked it. To which Rogan says "Look at that! Clean!", Jan then throws his own left hook which lands and they ignore it. Then Jan times Adesanya's jab perfectly and lands a decent flurry which Adesanya blocks about 50% of, Rogan then immediately pivots to a talking point about "that's when it's a problem for Israel, when he stands in front of Jan", a sequence which he apparently then immediately forgets about as you'll see in the next vid

DC starts out by saying "I'm not saying Jan is getting outstruck he just keeps biting on these feints", literally as he says that Jan is checking kicks. Rogan then says "but HE IS getting outstruck, and this is not the best opportunity for him to win". Literally AS HE IS SAYING THIS Jan lands a left hook, which they all ignore. Adesanya then throws a Jab which Jan perfectly slips, it doesn't land, which Rogan uses as proof of his claim that Jan is being oustruck. "Look at that! Pop!". About a missed jab.

I think both of these clips taken together basically demonstrate that Rogan is absolutely detached from reality at this point. DC also to a lesser extent.

Rogan is played out.

I like Bisping and DC plus someone else needs to be there also. Not Cruz. Sure he knows what he’s talking about but he’s a charisma black hole.

Back