Rogan Believes Masvidal is “Better” than Prime Georges St-Pierre: “I think he's on another level."

Just read a very good response from Chael Sonnen on this nonsense.

Yeah, he's totally on another level. Another level of mediocrity.

in Joe's defense:
was he just trying to point out how much mma has evolved? By that logic, any top pro is better skill wise. ..doesn't mean GSP wouldn't win, though, because of his fight IQ, athleticism, heart, etc.

Ufc been trying hard to promote Mas as some world beater, but he's always been a gate keeper. He just trash talked his way into being relevant

Joe is being joe, same league as his Ronda roussey quotes.

Such a stupid statement, what is wrong with Rogan? GSP is and will forever be WW GOAT.

If we fill sherdog with all the retarded shit Rogan said, the first 50 pages of the forum, would be Rogan only.
He is such an average individual and all the dumb sheeps follow him.

WHo cares what he says, he also said that Ronda is a once in a life time....something...

Yeesh

I love Masvidal and I know that aint true.

This is what happens when you smoke the pots

Full retard

It's time to zone out Rogan. I have already grown tired of dude talking about Covid and how he is so awesome for not wearing a mask and what a shithole LA is.

Sickening. What a load of hogwash

Does Masvidal even have a winning record in UFC?. He is so mediocre, had a little nice 3 fight win streak and thats the highlight of his entire career. He is very mediocre and loses as much as he wins. He is so overrated its unreal, I've seen him fight long before he was ever in UFC... he is mediocre, very beatable

GSP is on a totally different level, not even close. Just look at their resumes

Man what a garbage take, I almost almost don't believe he said that

Back