Rogan: "If Conor knocks out Mayweather he is the biggest athlete of all time"

So, this is why I say Conor would indeed be the biggest athlete of all time if he pulls the proverbial rabbit out of his hat.

Unquestionably. Floyd has gone 20 years undefeated, 18 years as a world champion and ran through 49 pro boxers without a loss.

Some guy coming in with a 0-0 pro boxing record and beating arguably the greatest boxer of all time would be the biggest upset of all time in any sport.

Ali is the biggest athlete of all time. No one will ever reach his level of fame.

Then you have guys like Jordan, Pele, Woods, Ronaldo, Bolt, Messi, Maradona, Schumacher etc. Good luck with that.
Sorry Ali is not the biggest athlete of all time. Maybe in the USA but not around the world.

Tyson has always been a bigger household name in boxing.

But if he knocks out Floyd it's because the fight is fixed...

he'd have to be a cultural engineer to surpass Ali

Joe literally barely knows who LeBron James is, I doubt he knows any big NFL or Soccer players either.

No combat sports fighter will ever be even close to the biggest athlete of all time, the closest is Muhammad Ali.

Mayweather is inactive, 40 years old, and everyone has a punchers chance.
He's been inactive for 2 years. Its not like he's been inactive for 5-10 years. He took time off before after the Oscar fight and came back better than ever.
I know he's 40, but he never showed any signs of slowing down or being out of his prime, I do agree that these kind of things can happen overnight but it still is a phenomenal accomplishment for McGregor if he does manage to knock him out. (BIG IF, I don't think it will happen)
And I don't buy this everyone has a punchers chance marketing scam. It may be so in MMA, but it never happens in boxing. It may happen like once every 10 years or something.

Conor McGreggor is not just a once in a lifetime athlete, she's a once ever

If Lebron James wins the Superbowl he's literally, literally Jesus.

You're not very catty on this forum. I don't like it =\

32381a93872c77455ee09e3762116df0cb48e54948f2e1b509fc6a702c0d6e6e.jpg

Ali is the biggest athlete of all time. No one will ever reach his level of fame.

Then you have guys like Jordan, Pele, Woods, Ronaldo, Bolt, Messi, Maradona, Schumacher etc. Good luck with that.
I only know of 4 people on your list. 2 of them I've never even heard of.

And GTFO of here with soccer players

Definitely the biggest combat sport upset of all time. Not the greatest athlete of all time.

Also...
phelps_si_2008.jpg
set_roger_federer_bnp_paribas_showdown.jpg

If Conor knocks out Floyd it means he's out of this world lucky. It doesn't make him anything else.
Lol...sound like a typical Conor hater. If he KO's Floyd (which btw will never ever ever happen i could get struck by lightning twice in the same day before that happened) He WILL be the biggest athlete maybe ever. That would be IMO a much bigger upset than the Americans beating the Russians in the Olympics in hockey, The Red Sox coming back from 3 games down against the Yankees in 2004, The Cavs coming back down 3 games to 1 to the Warriors, it would be bigger than all of that combined times 10.

Joe has a good point, as usual.

Are you kidding? If conor ever did the impossible and beat the undefeated, one of the best fighters in history, he would most definitely be the biggest of all time...no doubt...literally everyone is counting him out...EVERONE...I have a feeling that conor is going to surprise alot of people...do I think he's going to win? No...but he has more of a chance than most are giving him...

Lol...sound like a typical Conor hater. If he KO's Floyd (which btw will never ever ever happen i could get struck by lightning twice in the same day before that happened) He WILL be the biggest athlete maybe ever. That would be IMO a much bigger upset than the Americans beating the Russians in the Olympics in hockey, The Red Sox coming back from 3 games down against the Yankees in 2004, The Cavs coming back down 3 games to 1 to the Warriors, it would be bigger than all of that combined times 10.

Joe has a good point, as usual.

so far the biggest upset of all time in boxing, is tyson losing to buster douglas...If conor were to somehow win, this would blow that away, in terms of being an unthinkable upset...

Federer!

Looking at that list it's truly pathetic how guys like Woodley have the audacity to cry racism.

Hans't Rogan learned not to make grand statements like that?

Back