Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

ladies & gentlemen of the jury - have you reached a verdict?

yes we have your Honour - we find the defendant.. guilty.. on all counts..for crimes.. against ALL of humanity.

by virtue.. of the jury's decision, & the power vested in me by the state - I hereby sentence you to be incarcerated with no, possibility of parole... for life.

'life'? whaddya mean 'life'? I ain't got a 'life'!

boy.. yo' soul betta belong to Jesus.. mmm hmm - cuz your ass belong to me HahahHAhahahHAhahaHAha

Is the government stupid enough to think that this man wont break out of Arkham within a week? Likely with help from a trick umbrella.

EJbbkM0W4AIe8Um
So I created a meme with Batman as a reply to this saying 'And when he does, I'll be waiting' which was racking up the likes.

I get a notice the post was deleted 'use the meme thread'.

That makes no sense as the meme is a direct reply to that joke post. Just posting that in the meme thread with 'And when he does. I'll be waiting' again makes no sense.

Are we on Sherdog no longer allowed to use a specific targeted meme that is in the proper context as a reply to posts? Or did I just run into a super anal mod having a bad night?

It would be really silly to not allow proper context memes as replies.

I mean why would writing the below be a better option?

"And if he does, I'll be waiting "
Insert Batman pic

Edit, I've put this question in Support here with the meme.

Last edited:
So I created a meme with Batman as a reply to this saying 'And when he does, I'll be waiting' which was racking up the likes.

I get a notice the post was deleted 'use the meme thread'.

That makes no sense as the meme is a direct reply to that joke post. Just posting that in the meme thread with 'And when he does. I'll be waiting' again makes no sense.

Are we on Sherdog no longer allowed to use a specific targeted meme that is in the proper context as a reply to posts? Or did I just run into a super anal mod having a bad night?

It would be really silly to not allow proper context memes as replies.

I mean why would writing the below be a better option?

"And if he does, I'll be waiting "
Insert Batman pic
Sometimes they're consistent

Its not even a surprise trump supporters admire and are rallying around an actual cuck

What would be his grounds for appeal?
Stone's attorneys will need to show that the district court committed legal errors in its examination of the evidence. The perjury and obstruction charges in particular are highly questionable.

Sometimes they're consistent
Consistent about what?

Is there a rule we cannot use an appropriate Meme as a reply to a post, even if a joke post?

I see all sorts of pictures posted as replies to that same post. If I had not made the meme, and just used the picture of Batman, and put above it "And when he does, I'll be waiting" would that be ok?

It seems really strange t me.

Consistent about what?

Is there a rule we cannot use an appropriate Meme as a reply to a post, even if a joke post?

I see all sorts of pictures posted as replies to that same post. If I had not made the meme, and just used the picture of Batman, and put above it "And when he does, I'll be waiting" would that be ok?

It seems really strange t me.
It was a joke. Sometimes consistent.
Chuckle, tee hee

Stone's attorneys will need to show that the district court committed legal errors in its examination of the evidence. The perjury and obstruction charges in particular are highly questionable.
Why does the Trump cult like criminals so much? Whats the deal?

The swamp is being drained, I thought the cult liked that.

Why does the Trump cult like criminals so much?
I think most cult members will overlook criminal behavior among those associated with their leaders. I think cult formation and maintenance is the more interesting line of inquiry.

The 'swamp' can always be re-defined to exclude those in one's tribe.

I know. What legal errors though? I didn’t follow the trial that closely.

I think most cult members will overlook criminal behavior among those associated with their leaders. I think cult formation and maintenance is the more interesting line of inquiry.

So how did you get roped in?

Why does the Trump cult like criminals so much? Whats the deal?

It would appear that they've stopped caring about that for some mysterious, convenient reason.

The reason being that trump just made it worse.

You seem a little confused here.

What is it you mean by "the district court committed legal errors in its examination of the evidence"? That is, what evidence did the district court "examine" erroneously, and what were the errors?

What are the particular challenges you expect to the perjury and obstruction charges?

Back