Romanov vs Espino - your take-aways?

Romanov was the only one who did damage and won the second round convincingly, but he lost a very close first round and was losing the third untill the ilegal knee. Espino should have taken the W by the way the fight was judged.

As someone who doesn't have the requisite equipment to know myself, can I ask: what about a nut shot would render someone unable to extend one's leg, like Romanov was complaining about, aside from sheer pain?
not with a protection.

As someone who doesn't have the requisite equipment to know myself, can I ask: what about a nut shot would render someone unable to extend one's leg, like Romanov was complaining about, aside from sheer pain?
I'm sure Romanov said he couldn't extend his legs because of the pain.

It’s the first time the doctor has ever seemed the most professional guy in the cage

Well, sometimes if you are hit hard enough, it can seem as if your nuts are floating somewhere in your lower gut. It's painful, nauseating, confusing, and completely drains you of energy.
Also, at times I have seen and also experienced my leg(s) twitching and jumping. Sort of like a nerve issue. I do not have the answer to your question but I truly believe it has something to do with adrenaline dump.
Anyone who has experienced that knows what the bouncing legs are all about. I can't seem to grasp why Romanov couldn't straighten his leg either though.

Back