Romero cheated against Kennedy narrative

You are wasting your time OP, retards are gonna keep ignoring facts amd poating nonsense.

He did cheat or at least showed incredibly poor sportsmanship and he did it against Weidman too. That bs he pulled in the corner totally messed with The Chris and threw him off. It changed the entire fight. It's gross how Romero and his corner got away with no consequences for that crap they kept pulling.

Lol stop

I initially believed that it was Yoel or his corner but they were exonerated of that crime some time ago.

I still think there is a bit a shade due Romero (weight) but this isn't one of those instances.

He was told to stay on the stool by big John. How hard is this to understand?

No, he was told to wait for his corner to come back and take the extra Vaseline off, he was not instructed to remain sitting. By rule, the stool should have been removed at the ten second warning. If there’s a delay, there’s a delay, but he should have stood during that delay. The fact that he remained seated an extra 30 to 40seconds indicates he was unable to answer the bell, and he should have been disqualified.

Yeah Romero and his corner knew what they were doing.

But the fact that Kennedy only hurt Yoel because he clearly held his glove makes me not care at all. Its karma.

Same thing probably goes for Yoel getting robbed Saturday night. If he took his weight cut more seriously maybe he would have had the gas to finish Whittaker instead.

Nothing is ever Romero's fault, right? Always just a victim of circumstance.

Stoolgate: he got fouled first that makes it ok!
Grabs fence and robs jacare: he won the fight anyway with the knockdown, pride rules bro!
USADA: Tainted supplement he was exonerated!
Misses weight against Rockhold: It was short notice! He'd definitely make weight if he had a full camp! He deserves the title shot!
Misses weight against Whittaker: It was the commission who stopped him! He was robbed!

Romero is a bit of a shifty guy IMO. Super talented, incredible fighter and very charismatic in his own way, but man, people somehow think this guy has no agency of his own.

This is really the thing for me. Each incident involving Romero has a relatively innocent explanation, it’s just that there are so many incidents to explain. He’s either incredibly unlucky, or he’s shady as all hell.

Nobody is pouring water on Romero in this video, but you can clearly see the big lump of vaseline, which is exactly what I said.

You can clearly see the corner man wiping water from Yoel's body and not touching the large dollop of vaseline on his eye.

I honestly laughed every time Yoel has done something dirty. I just laugh and call him a bastard. I just can’t hate the man. He gives us too much funny material and he’s actually good.

Big John already tlak aobut this on Joe Rogan podcast, why don't yall just look it up. He said its not Yoel fault but the ufc cutman or w/e.

no-i-do-not-want-to-kiss-you-ugly-woman-with-bad-teeth.jpg

Nothing is ever Romero's fault, right? Always just a victim of circumstance.

Stoolgate: he got fouled first that makes it ok!
Grabs fence and robs jacare: he won the fight anyway with the knockdown, pride rules bro!
USADA: Tainted supplement he was exonerated!
Misses weight against Rockhold: It was short notice! He'd definitely make weight if he had a full camp! He deserves the title shot!
Misses weight against Whittaker: It was the commission who stopped him! He was robbed!

Romero is a bit of a shifty guy IMO. Super talented, incredible fighter and very charismatic in his own way, but man, people somehow think this guy has no agency of his own.

Pretty much this. I'm a fan of Yoel but man some of his ball garglers will go to the ends of the earth to act like he's as pure as gay jesus himself

Fact is the dude bends the rules a bit when he can. I'm fine with it for the most part tbh but let's call a spade a spade here

There was no dumping water you muppet, youre talking about the Weidman fight.

Hilarious how it’s exactly as I said, clueless idiots chiming in on a topic even thought they have no idea what they’re talking about.

The funniest part is how you say I’m the one attempting to skew reality lol.
I just watched the fight. They wiped down the cage floor as well. Go be an idiot elsewhere.

A lot of people just don't like the guy (and personally, I think there's some racism involved). The only person who cheated in that fight was Kennedy with the glove grab and yet the only thing most people remember about the fight is "stoolgate", which was completely debunked by the ref who was in charge of the fight. At this point, there's just no rational argument to be made anymore. People will tell themselves what they want to believe.

I just watched the fight. They wiped down the cage floor as well. Go be an idiot elsewhere.
From Dana White

"Tthe thing that throws a kink in the whole thing is that it was our guy that put the Vaseline on, so there was nobody trying to take advantage, and they called his guy back in to wipe the Vaseline off, and he didn’t understand.

“So it’s very unfortunate, and it’s an odd thing that absolutely never happens. Who knows. I have to see how he feels; I’m sure Kennedy wants a rematch. But you can’t take anything away from the guy. It was an awesome fight.”

You fucken muppet.

Back