Romero reacts to Whittaker vs Gastelum

but he didn't look like death. I think they didn't even answer all the things ATT said. romero, kawa and dan lambert said. they just never spoken about the issue. pathetic
Like others said he was moaning and practically being carried by his camp away from the scale. The commission has no obligation to help you make a risky cut. If you're in bad shape and need the extra time, you better hide the fact that you're not feeling well. The commission takes the heat if you kill or seriously injure yourself cutting. And it's EXTRA time, and UP TO two hours. This all comes down to Romero having poor preparation or just being too big for the weight class. It's on him, not the comission

Like others said he was moaning and practically being carried by his camp away from the scale. The commission has no obligation to help you make a risky cut. If you're in bad shape and need the extra time, you better hide the fact that you're not feeling well. The commission takes the heat if you kill or seriously injure yourself cutting. And it's EXTRA time, and UP TO two hours. This all comes down to Romero having poor preparation or just being too big for the weight class. It's on him, not the comission
and who said he didn't hide? that was AFTER he weighed in for the second time. again, the commission didn't say shit. fuck these commissions. also if I were him I would never fight in chicago again

Romero should fight a top5# fighter at 205. I dont want to see a 3rd whittaker fight and him being robbed of the victory again. just move up bro.

are you blind or retarted if you dont think romero was robbed?

41 -year old Romero is a better fighter than 27-year old Whittaker and he beat Whittaker. It's simple as that. In core, this is not a point match. This is fighting. But I like Whittaker and perhaps he's even more skilled than Romero. It's just Romero is a genetic freak. He hits like a truck and he has an adamantium skeleton.

Funny because bisping sure ran away from Romero when he was the number 1 contender to fight 46 year old unranked Dan.

Henderson should have won that fight. I'm still mad

2 chances. Came up short 2/2 times.

Not saying he didn't beat the absolute piss out of Bobert and probably deserve the decision, but he left it in the hands of the judges. twice.

Why isn’t this thread in the Wasteland?

Fuuck you lame ass Romero haters you dorks hate it that he put a beat down on Whitaker or maybe what you hate more is the fact that he’s Latino.

Typical mma nazi fan base
It's okay. We know you hate Whitaker because he's Maori. You're disdain for pacific islanders is plain as day. But, hey go ahead and hate on minorities, it's all you have.

When has anyone gone 0-2 against a champion and gotten a third shot? Romero got his second chance after missing weight in the interim fight, he should count his blessings for that.
Rampage lost 2 fights to Wand and got a 3rd fight. The first was the final of the MW Grand Prix and the 2nd was for the belt, so not the exact same scenario but still very meaningful fights. The 3rd fight wasn't for a belt either when Jackson best Silva. That's about the closest comp I can think of

Back