News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think she's talking about having a mental health issue, but moreso not being in the zone during competition. And for a gymnast, that can be very dangerous.

Simone is an extremely likable person, and the best gymnast of all time. I dont think she'd just step out of competition for something unless it was important.

Any adult that considers an online thread a social setting needs go the fuck outside and talk to a real human.
Quote me saying that, you’ve posted almost as much as I have in this thread so that makes no sense.

She's right.
People don't know how helpless one can be against some mental things.
Agreed. If your body is having heart/panic attack symptoms for reasons unknown to you, no amount of woo-sah is going to fix that shit. It's like ripping a 8ball down in one rail and trying to convince yourself that your heart isn't going to explode and you're going to be ok. It's not going to work.

You can laugh at whatever you want, You're squirming and trying hard to backpedal what you actually said because of how embarrassing it was--even now you're trying to deflect with some kind of "haha im just here to laugh at you bro haha"
I said my opinion, we disagree. I’ve been right here reiterating my first post.
Your looking for a “win” here big guy. I have no dog in this fight.
Simone Biles quit, your the one who has made their day all about coming to her aid. I’m going to go enjoy the rest of mine while your here...on Sherdog...defending someone who will never know your name.
<CerseiPlotting>

I find it hilarious that you compare your amateur sambo tournament to competing in the Olympics.
It was the sambo tournament for CIS countries, aka Russia, Kazakhstan, etc. The winner would slot in the Worlds..

The Olympics is actually mostly all Amateurs btw, if you didn't know.

My amateur sambo against her "amateur" gymnastics.

It's this ridiculous notion that no one can say anything against Simone because supposedly we are all cheeto eating obese losers who have never done any competitive sports. Only Americans can think off something this dumb. If Abdulrashid Sadulaev or Karelin riduculed her, would that then be valid or would people say they are "toxic" males. What about if a female olympians?

Quote me saying that, you’ve posted almost as much as I have in this thread so that makes no sense.
So wait, you attempt to call me out for using the word simp in a "social setting" so I make fun of you for calling sherdog threads a "social setting". Then you respond by saying "Quote me saying that", it's literally quoted in the first line of the message you responded too. You are actually too fucking stupid for this to be fun.

Agreed. If your body is having heart/panic attack symptoms for reasons unknown to you, no amount of woo-sah is going to fix that shit. It's like ripping a 8ball down in one rail and trying to convince yourself that your heart isn't going to explode and you're going to be ok. It's not going to work.
Glad you agree but you have to explain the 8ball thing, what exactly are you describing?
Not a native english speaker, so occasionally i'm having troubles.

not sure why she didn't just ease up on the difficulty of her routines. bet she would have nailed the easier ones. Oh well, one bad Olympics won't taint her. she still goat

So wait, you attempt to call me out for using the word simp in a "social setting" so I make fun of you for calling sherdog threads a "social setting". Then you respond by saying "Quote me saying that", it's literally quoted in the first line of the message you responded too. You are actually too fucking stupid for this to be fun.
You won the Internet argument, do you feel fulfilled?

I agree with ronda, all these fat ass middle aged dudes who would have a heart attack walking up a flight of stars taking shots at a 4x Olympic gold medalist doesn’t sit right with me.
It's the fact she calls herself the goat. Wears outfits to the Olympics with a gost on it. Struggled in her first day and decided to quit on the team for the team events. And then is possibly coming back to individual.
That'd weak as fuck.
Imagine Wayne Gretzky 1985 Stanly cup game 7 intermission decided he wasn't himself and just sat out the last period.
It was a team event she walked on. While wearing a uniform with a goat on it.
Fuck that noise

It's the fact she calls herself the goat. Wears outfits to the Olympics with a gost on it. Struggled in her first day and decided to quit on the team for the team events. And then is possibly coming back to individual.
That'd weak as fuck.
Imagine Wayne Gretzky 1985 Stanly cup game 7 intermission decided he wasn't himself and just sat out the last period.
It was a team event she walked on. While wearing a uniform with a goat on it.
Fuck that noise
Well she has won the most total medals in intentional completion in women’s gymnastics so she does have legitimate claim.

I find it hilarious that you compare your amateur sambo tournament to competing in the Olympics.
It's about not doing well in a competition. The biggest issue I have with his comparison is one was an individual sport and one was a team event. This guy actually gets more of a pass because it was individual. She bailed on her team after calling herself the goat.

No you did it because it was your brainlet attempt at "getting me". You try to twist it and make seem however you like. You say simone was allowed to quit because she was older, if thats the case I think even lower of her. She took another girls spot even though she knew she didn't have it in her anymore. She had no business competing this year and did it anyway because of her own ego. Now she quits and she has an army of simps running around trying to defend her. She quit, she is a quitter, nothing you say will ever change that. She ruined her own image, you can't fix it for her.
I’ll let Roberto Duran, Scottie Pippen, Mike Tyson, Patrick Roy and others know that DanAndroid thinks that their defining characteristic is quitter.

Could probably add Kobe and Lebron as well…..

Well she has won the most total medals in intentional completion in women’s gymnastics so she does have legitimate claim.
And when she finally faced adversity, she dipped. You know Ronda might be the best role model indeed. She was clowning on way lower skilled opponents and when someone finally showed up who could match her, She disappeared.

When is Simone gonna get into WWE wrestling?

Bailing on people who worked their lives to get to that point takes away from it all.
But It is hard to argue her stats.

And when she finally faced adversity, she dipped. You know Ronda might be the best role model indeed. She was clowning on way lower skilled opponents and when someone finally showed up who could match her, She disappeared.

When is Simone gonna get into WWE wrestling?
She’s been facing adversity her entire career, it’s not like this is the first time she’s competed in the face of adversity.

I’ll let Roberto Duran, Scottie Pippen, Mike Tyson, Patrick Roy and others know that DanAndroid thinks that their defining characteristic is quitter.
At least in Roy's example, he got pulled by the coach, so he had no choice. He didn't just skate off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back