Ronda & Miesha are BFF (pic)

No, retard. Tate is gorgeous and perfect the way she is.

Yeah, if you have low standards.

Sherdog is the only place in the universe where this face is perfect:

Miesha-Tate-Video-460x270.jpg

She's a Des Moines 6.

together @ a hockey game, the whole feud was rigged lulz
rondamiesha.jpg

Am I the only person that has pictured them doing together. Then meisha telling caraway that ronda is her girl now.

She's a Des Moines 6.

only part I would need to see is the back of her head

PS-she's a Ithaca 9

Good stuff. That's nice to see.:)

Tate is as fake as Jon Jones, Ronda wasn't lying.

Fake? Because she accidentally halfway pressed on Cat's face a split second after it was legal for them to punch and kick each other in the face? Ok...

She's a Des Moines 6.

her face isnt the best but shes hot and thats what matters

Accidental, meaningless contact moments after it was legal to punch and kick each other in the head... yeah, a real black mark on on her soul, there.

you know you wont fuck her if you white knight her, right?

you know you wont fuck her if you white knight her, right?

Do you even know what white knighting is? It would be trying to impress her by defending her. She isn't here. Nor is she likely to see this, genius, so the term doesn't apply.

Let's just say, I just hate seeing stupid on the internet. It's a personal failing of mine.

Do you even know what white knighting is? It would be trying to impress her by defending her. She isn't here. Nor is she likely to see this, genius, so the term doesn't apply.

Let's just say, I just hate seeing stupid on the internet. It's a personal failing of mine.

yeah right

so then why she didnt even apologize?

yeah right

so then why she didnt even apologize?

She had her mind on the grueling fight, getting ready for the next round. She was obviously already tiring and when the ref said something to her, she sounded pretty contrite.

And maybe she didn't think it was that big a deal. Y'know, because it wasn't. They were in a fight.

and thats what Ronda cant stand

Yes, because the belt, millions of dollars, sponsors, and major Hollywood movie deals don't compare to being the preferred spank material for forum geeks.

Back