News Ronda Rousey finally opens up about reason she quit mma

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

7GtJ.gif
I'm not sure why, but the Nunes fight looks like nasty domestic violence, it's weird to look at.

I have a clip saved of her screaming "NO" after waking up from the Holly KO.

And she is SO lucky Crooked Herb stopped the Amanda fight when he did.

There’s was a shoop thread years ago that I can’t find which was amazing. Paparazzi had got her going outside her house to take rubbish and other things out, some of the shops were legendary. Someone made it look like she was taking a load of dog shit outside <lol>

There’s was a shoop thread years ago that I can’t find which was amazing. Paparazzi had got her going outside her house to take rubbish and other things out, some of the shops were legendary. Someone made it look like she was taking a load of dog shit outside <lol>
Their porch was covered in dog shit. I think she was barefoot too.

She said she retired due to too many concussions she had prior

“My concussion history that I had to keep secret for years so I would be able to continue to compete and perform, that’s basically why I had to retire” Rousey said in an Instagram Live stream ahead of the release of her new book, “Our Fight.”

At the peak of her MMA career, the Olympic judo bronze medalist was unbeaten and had defended her UFC title six consecutive times. She had also defeated some of the biggest names of her time, including Miesha Tate, Cat Zingano, Liz Carmouche, Julia Budd, and others.

However, everything changed for Rousey after her first professional defeat. Rousey, who was seen as an unstoppable force, was viciously knocked out by a Holly Holm head kick in front of 56,000 fans at UFC 193 in late 2015. She didn’t take the loss well.

Rousey never fully addressed the defeat and stayed away from the public eye for months.

“I think that there was just so much to (that loss), that I couldn’t talk about it in the form of like an interview or an article or anything like that, or there would be several filters between my words and people reading it,” Rousey said regarding why she never spoke about the loss to Holm. “So much had to do with having so many concussions when I was in judo before I even got into MMA, I couldn’t talk about it at all when I was doing MMA because it would literally put a target on my head, and I might not have been allowed to compete any further...

Read full article at link above

What do you guys think? I give it a
<Fedorthumbsdown.gif>

View attachment 1035680

I guess im dissapointed she didnt mention her main crutch of a partner she could always lean on during her worst moments...

Travis browne "grimace"...her beloved purple pillow
It takes energy to be a rockstar

I never liked how sore of a loser she was and loved seeing her knocked out. However, since I started training judo I have grown to respect her much more
I never liked Ronda either and enjoyed seeing Holly and Amanda beat her, but reading the Gospel of Saint Jones has taught me about compassion and respect for women (as well as men) and so I wish her the best

I don't hate her personally, but it's easy to see why many do. She was about as full of herself as it gets, said some ridiculous things like claiming she could beat Floyd Mayweather or anyone else on the planet in a real fight. But I think worst of all, fans don't forget that she was a poor sport. Her lowest moment was denying Miesha's handshake after a good fight. Then she took both her losses like a child rather than sucking it up and trying to overcome them.
So is Trump but people here love him.

Whatever she was doing was clearly working, the overpraise by Rogan and the like was weird but not her fault, the public in general clearly had no problem with her personality and style. But here, I'm conviced if Ronda dies today the thread is gonna be full of the Holly and Amanda gifs.

Whatever the reason, I think she was traumatized after that beating she got by Nunes and the flash KO of Holms. Very hard to recover from that mentally speaking. Just be able overcome that obstacle in your head is herculean in task I would think.

Especially after dominating fighters like she was doing, until she hit a brick wall and it humbled her.

She went to pro-wrestling.

Hard to take this concern too serious.
Exactly.. I mean pro wrestling? Seriously? They let guys do swan dives into tables from like 3 stories in the air and she was worried about concussions?

It's crazy to me that so long after her last fight Ronda still means this much to MMA. Makes me think that Women's MMA is still looking for the next golden goose.

Yeah she got real beat up in all those one minute fights.

Last edited:
Where were all these concussions coming from? Other than the last 2 ass beatings she barely got hit in her career.
Getting dumped on her head in judo

This thread is full of losers griefing over a woman who talks about her health issues

At least people actually acknowledged her bad tendencies caught up to her instead of pretending she became old and awful over night like Fedor fans do.
Overnight? Yeah more like people started talking about how he was physically declining YEARS before he lost. And when he did lose it was after dominating the division for a decade. It's incredibly weird that Fedor haters act like that isn't impressive somehow. No matter how you crunch the numbers he was the most impressive hw of his generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back