Ronda Rousey: "If GSP Wasn't Good-Looking & Canadian He Would Be Unknown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Ronda actually finishes fights.

In by far the lest talented and lest developed division in MMA. If WW was that undeveloped and talentless GSP would be murdering guys in 30 seconds

the more shes talks the less i like her.

Agreed. Ronda is champ in the shallowest most underdeveloped division but takes a shot at one of the greatest fighters ever? If she ever accomplishes what GSP has then she can think about saying this. smh

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I hate listening to her talk.

But whatever it takes to produce what she does I'll support.

This is completely off topic, but seeing your SEASON MODE! makes me smile, and I don't even watch hockey any more. LOCKOUT MODE made me sad, too.

She talkin aboot our leader?

tumblr_lq1ojnXwA01qhjzlg.jpg

Response from GSP: "the only reason Ronda is in the UFC is because by standards of WMMA she is considered hot and if she wasn't hot nobody would give a damn she would be fighting for $2000 per in Invicta."

Ronda is a real chick tho when was the last time u seen gsp do something crazy that made u go oo shit? gsp isnt a fighter he is a athlete who uses the rules as an advantage

in many ways she is right. if gsp was ugly and not from canada, then he would simply be an ugly fighter who has a boring/unentertaining style.....nothing special there.

Yeah, it's not like he's the greatest welterweight of all time, one of the best pound for pound fighters, or has 7 consecutive title defenses or anything.

You can't ignore his record lol.

Conversely, if Diaz wasn't a polarizing, autistic stoner who is a fan favourite for his immature brand of angsty rage that resonates with fans, he would have never been able to pad his resume in those upstart promotions (probably would have been matched with woodley in SF and lost IMO), never would have been gifted these title shots (esp after a loss and suspension lol) and would currently have an insurmountable 2-3 fights ahead of him to get a whiff of the title.

Moreover...since we are talking about birth circumstances beyond anyone's control...what if Diaz had been born with a daddy who loved him? He possibly wouldn't even be a fighter!

but...but...something about being underpaid and hondas mumble muble 209 BITCH! right? right?

Funny, 'cause if some people didn't think she was hot, she wouldn't be nearly as relevant.

If GSP was ugly, of course it would impact his marketability, but he'd still be the WW GOAT and a sure-fire hall of famer.

Ronda might be champ, but she hasn't accomplished a fraction of what GSP has.

My god she needs to shut her mouth .

Every time she talks I just say to myself thank god i am not watching her fight.

So if she wasn't half decent looking and a woman who would watch her fight she has one move .

GSP is without a doubt the biggest draw in the UFC as well as Silva.

Talking shit about GSP will only alienate her most of the UFC fans .

What has she done in the UFC ????

cant wait until cyborg breaks her jaw. she talks entirely too much.

yep...I've been defending her getting the main event and WMMA in the UFC on this forum and then she goes and says something this fuckin ignorant...way to go champ

The way he beat Hughes and BJ would have made him legend regardless of his country or looks.

Being Canadian only helps his numbers marginally compared to everyone else as Canadians are huge consumers per capita of all MMA. We buy all PPV's in volume and support athletes from all countries which leaves the 'Canadian lift' GSP is able to get as only marginal.

Being good looking helps in all things as Ms Rousey well knows.

same thing wouldn't apply to ronda if she was ugly because she is a sick grappler who goes out to finish and is excited thats why i like her

My god she needs to shut her mouth .

Every time she talks I just say to myself thank god i am not watching her fight.

So if she wasn't half decent looking and a woman who would watch her fight she has one move .

GSP is without a doubt the biggest draw in the UFC as well as Silva.

Talking shit about GSP will only alienate her most of the UFC fans .

What has she done in the UFC ????

Seems like you didn't understand her point. You don't sound very smart in general though, so its forgivable.

People complain about Rhonda sometimes but this is truly the first time where she has said something just so offensively ignorant in my eyes.

She must be trolling.

Or... maybe its her way of sneakily telling GSP she thinks he's handsome so she can get some of dat sweet sweet lnp action while still staying down with the Diaz brothers. Lol

Agreed. Ronda is champ in the shallowest most underdeveloped division but takes a shot at one of the greatest fighters ever? If she ever accomplishes what GSP has then she can think about saying this. smh
She is champion of the shallowest most underdeveloped division of any women's sport on the planet. The lingerie football league has a deeper talent pool.

same thing wouldn't apply to ronda if she was ugly because she is a sick grappler who goes out to finish and is excited thats why i like her

I'm guessing you've been following Mega Megu's career for years and are a big supporter then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back