Who wins?

• Rousey

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Tate

Votes: 146 62.7%

• Total voters
Classic Ultimate Circus.

{<jordan}

One thing's for sure, @SG123 will be buying this and then complaining like a donkey on Sherdog afterwards while telling everyone WMMA shouldn't exist because he beats up women.

15 mil is a lot of money. In saying that though, the ppv buys will be at Conor-territory levels if they pull it off. The casuals interest will be very high. Even non-casuals, don't act like you wouldn't care about watching the fight. I'd bet 95%+ would watch the fight if only for a curiosity value. I'd absolutely watch it.

I seriously doubt the story though.

Is Bob Sapp gonna finally fight in the UFC too?

If the GSP v Diaz fight becomes official, it will be a stroll in the park for GSP. Diaz should be medically retired at this point.

Why not make Chuck vs. Tito 27 and Wand vs. Ramplage 43, while we're at it.... <{nope}><LikeReally5>

I'd rather watch paint dry.

A great fight for UFC 300 would be GSP vs Khabib, and it doesn't even have to be for a title (though some kind of title, even a made up BMF lookalike, would make it more competitive).

This source is hardly ever right

Say what you will but casuals will absolutely eat a Ronda return up.

yup. People high af if they don't think that fight would sell. Some folks forget that it's also about selling PPV's not just nerdy meritocracy fights.

Why would anyone believe they would fork out 15 million for Ronda? I mean seriously.

I always kinda liked Ronda but I also hate seeing old legends who have been out of the game for too long to be competitive come off the shelf and get beat down.

They can get Brock Lesnar. Put him against an aging heavyweight. Maybe DC??

I doubt it. Not $15M. Plus Gina said she’d return for one fight. And that’s Ronda. Why the fuck would any sane person make a trilogy when Ronda is 2-0. Instead of Ronda vs Gina?

I call bullshit.. at least for that money.

What a load of horseshit. Ronda isn't that big of star. That would be hard to believe if it was Brock Lesnar. The UFC doesn't throw that kind of cash around for anyone, let alone for a retired WMMA fighter to come back for a "legends" fight.

No way in hell. No one wants to see this. Hard-core fans would pay to NOT see it. And casual fans haven't cared about her in years. You can mention Rondas name and every casual fan will say "lol she got knocked out"

This plus the rumored GSP/DIAZ2 rumor feels like an elaborate troll job by someone working for the company

I doubt rhonda wants that smoke, I doubt people would really care about this fight...the ufc will try to make it anyways though, they want that rhonda money. Id laugh if she came back just to lose again and pulled out a purple pillow performance again.

Back