Media Ronda Rousey Says Only One Opponent Would Make Her Come Back to MMA

I don't know how good of a fight this would be anyways, better both of them don't come back.

Somebody said joke about Cain so I dont have to do it?

Mr. Orwell warned about it--Ministry of Truth, Doublethink, Newspeak, etc.--many decades ago, but I guess people forgot or just don't read any more. Once free speech and dissident opinions are outlawed or punished, totalitarianism isn't far away. And there's a difference between actively calling for violence (which used to be one of the only things to get you kicked off social media or other platforms) and expressing views others don't like.
Yup. It used to be that inciting violence was the line not to cross. Now words ARE violence - they're cancelling comedians calling their jokes "dangerous".

Dangerous jokes! Fucking madness. There isn't even a fine line between humour and inciting violence. They are not in the same zip code. The idea that a comedy routine could be "dangerous" or "punching down" is ridiculous. Punch away - it's comedy. Fucking nuts where we are.

And yes, a disarmed population that is given to bending to all invasive censorship is a population that cannot defend their homes and cannot speak their views. And yes, that's hell fire rolling up from under.

If I could see the weigh-in versions of them fight, hell yeah :D
Otherwise, ugh, no thnx :D

NINTCHDBPICT000635957147-1.jpg
those shoes are about to explode.

To me, Gina was the hottest female fighter ever. She hasn't aged well though! Ronda would tap her out pretty quick if they had fought in each's prime.

Living in a lie is to consider a flappy little cosmonaut bounce "flying" and after failing to comprehend metaphors and analogies.

I got it Bro.

The jest was in appreciation :)

So few Sherdoggers listen, and fewer yet play with words.

I would totally be down for weight cut lip biting Gina vs weight cut early Ronda before she got all hypedrunk.

Vince should have it in WWE before he gets ousted, bring back the old bra & panties format for it.

woot

That’s funny and it’s a joke. Ronda is one of the select few that are worth a watch in the history of lady fighting.

she was dominant brutal. Just like many grapplers. You’re going to see it with usman as the most recent example of koing somebody and you fall in love with that style.

Cormier would be a recent champ. Woodley. It even happens in boxing with really good boxers with not much power score a couple kos and then search for kos.

Id rather see her fight Cyborg

Quite hilarious how many people drank the anti-gina kool-aid.

Gina spoke out about covid restrictions, forced(coerced) vaccinations, conservative censorship by big tech and a few other topics... most of which she would be proven true or to be on the correct (common sense) side of the topics.

Lots of sher-boi-fascists in here apparently.

I thought maybe she would choose Francis under the right circumstances..

Gina is hot regardless of how thick she gets. Hell, I'm older so thicker the better for me!

calling a retired fighter with more inactivity than her.

yeah, she wants dem easy fight monies.

If they were to fight, I would watch it. And so would you. Nostalgia is great, and Gina and Ronda are probably THE two most important fighters in making womens MMA getting big.

Lol Hollywood made her, no way she deserved to be a part of the Star Wars lore based on her “acting” history. She worked for Disney, don’t act stupid when you can’t run your mouth any old way, duhhh

She’s an idiot.

Back