Law Ronna McDaniel - Hire, Defame, Fired... by NBC News - How Big Is Her Settlement Going to be?

In favor of a closer relationship between religion and civil society, prioritizing military spending and a strong military posture, a focus on unilateralism and framing the world as "us vs them", emphasizing tradition and its importance to national health, the importance of hierarchy in organizing society, "tough on crime" policies, etc. It's a pretty damn long list.

Yes, government spends alot of money on shit they're horrible at. Congrats in proving my point.

If 90% of conservative parties in the world support universal health care,

What is 'bullshit statistics I pulled out of my ass for $200' Alex.

it's nonsensical to argue that Mitt Romney can't be a conservative because he support universal health care at a state level. Not to mention nationally the GOP supported universal health care as late as the 90s.
Stop watching TYT and Majority Report.

You're wrong about literally everything related to conservatives & conservatism.

Repubs (alt-right) are so use to crying victim and balling thier little biddy eyes out they now think that its degamation to hurt somebody's feefees by firing them because nobody else the company employs wants to work with somebody who not only spent the last few years attacking them but also spreading antidemocratic lies.

What happened to right to work huh?
What happened tofreedom of speech huh?
What happened to employers rights huh?
Do you think it's good employment practice to hire somebody nobody else you hire wants to work with? Is this how you business geniuses run your businesses?

Another couple of points;
- defamation is incredibly hard to prove in the US, yes Trump managed to lose defamation cases, goes to show how stupid he is and how - like most elite neobabies - thinks laws should only apply to others.
- if statements are truthful its not defamation.

Grow up and stop crying about everything you entitled morons.

What is 'bullshit statistics I pulled out of my ass for $200' Alex.
It's a stand in to highlight the overwhelming majority of conservative parties that support universal healthcare. We can make this easy. Which 10 countries have leading conservative parties that outright oppose universal healthcare?
Stop watching TYT and Majority Report.

You're wrong about literally everything related to conservatives & conservatism.
Literally have never watched either. I've spent significant parts of my career working for conservative institutions as well (I've even edited work from some of Trump's circle before they jumped on the bandwagon.)

Not sure where you get this idea that I'm in some left-leaning echo chamber whose views are a poor caricature of modern liberals.

Also, holy f, the discovery would be hilarious if she brought a defamation case. She could bribe the Trump campaign for far more money than she might win from CNN by threatening the trump campaign with the possibility of discovery.

It's a stand in to highlight the overwhelming majority of conservative parties that support universal healthcare. We can make this easy. Which 10 countries have leading conservative parties that outright oppose universal healthcare?

Conservative parties in Europe care about American Healthcare?

Reality Check - From Jan '09.- Jan '11 Democrats had super majorities in the House & Senate with Obama in the White House. They could have passed anything, but they only did Obamacare, a complete failure. Universal Healthcare is an effective campaign promise to get suckers like you to the voting booths. Just like when Democrats are desperate for the black vote they start talking about reparations.

It speaks volumes you haven't figured that out.

Literally have never watched either.

Its amazing you're just stupid as their viewers yet you've never been a viewer. Got that stupid all by yourself with no help. That's amazing.

So you're ducking the question? Again, which major conservative parties in other countries oppose universal health care?
Reality Check - From Jan '09.- Jan '11 Democrats had super majorities in the House & Senate with Obama in the White House.
The Democrats had enough votes for cloture for a few months. Scott Brown won election quite quickly after the start of the term.
They could have passed anything, but they only did Obamacare, a complete failure.
You're seeing one of Obama's main failures. Compromising (internally and externally) too much on health care under the illusion that his administration was dealing with a good-faith opposition. Not to mention the Democratic party has its own conservatives that wanted the bill watered down.
Its amazing you're just stupid as their viewers yet you've never been a viewer. Got that stupid all by yourself with no help. That's amazing.
Scintillating.

So you're ducking the question?

I'm laughing at you.
You expect me to take your questions seriously after pulling statistics out of your ass? '90% of worldwide conservative groups.....' get the fuck outta here.

And the rest of your post is more shit you pulled out of your ass.

I'm laughing at you.
You expect me to take your questions seriously after pulling statistics out of your ass? '90% of worldwide conservative groups.....' get the fuck outta here.

And the rest of your post is more shit you pulled out of your ass.
You could just admit you don't know what you're about since you keep ducking the question. What major conservative parties oppose universal health care?

Also, nice job not even admitting that you didn't know or forgot about Scott brown. It was a rather well covered race

You could just admit you don't know what you're about since you keep ducking the question. What major conservative parties oppose universal health care?

Also, nice job not even admitting that you didn't know or forgot about Scott brown. It was a rather well covered race

Its more you're operating on a different reality than everyone else, where the American, England, and iranian Conservative groups all have similar principles, but American Conservatives don't want Universal Healthcare.

<JonesLaugh>

Whatever you're snorting, keep snorting it.

Reality Check - From Jan '09.- Jan '11 Democrats had super majorities in the House & Senate with Obama in the White House. They could have passed anything, but they only did Obamacare, a complete failure. Universal Healthcare is an effective campaign promise to get suckers like you to the voting booths. Just like when Democrats are desperate for the black vote they start talking about reparations.

It speaks volumes you haven't figured that out.

So you're saying Republicans have had 13 years to work with Democrats to improve the Affordable Care Act. They even had control of everything for 2 years during the Trump admin. But they didn't do shit. In fact, we're still waiting on Trump's huge health care plan that he was going to reveal after he got elected.
All this time, and what's the solution that Republicans have come up with? Block any changes to improve it, or repeal it. That's it.
Republicans have been blocking things like Medicare being able to negotiate drug prices. WTF. How can the government being allowed to negotiate the price on something be bad for the taxpayer they're supposed to be representing?

So you're saying Republicans have had 13 years to work with Democrats to improve the Affordable Care Act.
2302gj.jpg

Or what you're failing to realize is, everything you wish Democrats would pass into law they could have, and they had an entire 2 years to do it without needing a single Republican vote.

But the simple fact is, all of that is a far higher priority to you, than it is for them. But they'll happily remind you of what you want in tight elections as a means to fool you into voting for them.

Because that's what you are to Democrats : fools, and nothing more.

Back