Elections Vivek Ramaswamy: Republican party is "party of losers."

do we need a medical degree to know that life begins at conception and that killing is wrong? and do only people with "the right" biological features get to set policy?

fwiw, i think abortion is a necessary evil under limited conditions and should exist. does it contradict what i said above? yes, but leftists like to fool themselves and pretend that it's "health care" instead of what it actually is...

Lol@"life begins at conception"

Yeah you need some kind of non-theological (as in not imaginary) basis to make such a statement. Killing is wrong...you know how many organisms have to die for you to eat food? Death penalty? Killing is wrong right...oh wait nah, killing is ok in certain contexts.

It's definitely health care. If you dont think that you dont know health from your @sshole.

yeah, if abortion isnt health care...wtf is it? lmao
oh i know, its just...murder care!

The problem is that the vast majority of abortion bans are not only written by ONLY men, but by men with no medical knowledge at all.

Because they are written from a moral point of view for the most part the same with laws to allow abortion. Both sides get input from a medical point of view but they base the law supporting or restrictions mostly on a moral stance.

The "establishment" didn't have the balls to do anything about Trump and lined up behind him in 2016. They are also worse on foreign policy. It's arguable their terrible policies are what led to Trump.
They didn't lead to Trump and they tried to do something about him. Trump was a response to Obama, on a variety of levels.

They didn't lead to Trump and they tried to do something about him. Trump was a response to Obama, on a variety of levels.

<36>

The Republican establishment tried to annoint Jeb Bush as the next successor and Trump stood on that debate stage and shit on him and the Iraq war, ending the entire Bush dynasty. He was the only candidate with that position. He was the only candidate to talk about corruption in politics. Not that he actually did anything about it, but the messaging was on point.

He won because Republican voters preferred what he was saying to the Republican party's atrocious policy. And why wouldn't they? I saw that shit coming a mile away.

Then the cowardly establishment Republicans lined up and supported him during the election. They don't deserve a single iota of the credit you are attempting to give them in retrospect. Their atrocious beliefs are what brought us here. Perhaps if they had tried to do a damn thing for the people the voters wouldn't have turned to an outsider.

<36>

The Republican establishment tried to annoint Jeb Bush as the next successor and Trump stood on that debate stage and shit on him and the Iraq war, ending the entire Bush dynasty. He was the only candidate with that position. He was the only candidate to talk about corruption in politics. Not that he actually did anything about it, but the messaging was on point.

He won because Republican voters preferred what he was saying to the Republican party's atrocious policy. And why wouldn't they? I saw that shit coming a mile away.

Then the cowardly establishment Republicans lined up and supported him during the election. They don't deserve a single iota of the credit you are attempting to give them in retrospect. Their atrocious beliefs are what brought us here. Perhaps if they had tried to do a damn thing for the people the voters wouldn't have turned to an outsider.
None of what you said is the "establishment" leading to Trump.

And the argument "The voters bought into Trump's con job" doesn't lead back to a problem with the GOP establishment. It leads back to a con man successfully selling a con job. You would have preferred that the GOP disregard the will of the voters in the primaries because otherwise you're not making sense.

Now, what did I give the GOP establishment credit for, other than predicting how this would turn out in the long run.

Are you even reading my posts because a lot of your response seems generic.

None of what you said is the "establishment" leading to Trump.

Were Dubya, Jeb, the RNC not the GOP establishment? If not, who were you referring to?

And the argument "The voters bought into Tràump's con job" doesn't lead back to a problem with the GOP establishment. It leads back to a con man successfully selling a con job. You would have preferred that the GOP disregard the will of the voters in the primaries because otherwise you're not making sense.

This comment is what doesn't make any sense. The right wing voting base bought into Trump just like the left bought into Obama. I didn't say anything about disregarding voters, I'm pointing out how awful the establishment candidate was that Trump was the preferred option.

Who else should they have voted for btw?

Now, what did I give the GOP establishment credit for, other than predicting how this would turn out in the long run.

You're revising history here. One guy predicted this. The majority of the establishment bent the knee. They continued to support him, even after Jan 6th.

Yeah, it's very generic to describe in detail how Trump won the 2016 primary to debunk your claim. What is this nonsensical post?

Because they are written from a moral point of view for the most part the same with laws to allow abortion. Both sides get input from a medical point of view but they base the law supporting or restrictions mostly on a moral stance.

I don't think abortion ban authors consult the medical community. And "moral" is another way of saying "religious." They're not shy about that

:) I notice he does that a lot. He hears some political propagandist say that people believe X and then he gets fired up and accuses people of believing X even if they didn't say it, and doesn't actually pay attention to real views. Weird little guy.

:) I notice he does that a lot. He hears some political propagandist say that people believe X and then he gets fired up and accuses people of believing X even if they didn't say it, and doesn't actually pay attention to real views. Weird little guy.

Go back and respond to the other thread, coward. Or drop your thoughts on the war in Gaza. Or any of the other various topics you avoid. As long as you dodge those topics you have no reason to bring up my name. And if you don't believe "X" then state your opinion loud and clear. There's nothing stopping you from doing that but your own cowardice.

He then takes a swing at the NBC News debate hosts

TS be like:
giphy.gif

Go back and respond to the other thread, coward.

What thread? I still don't know why you associate "cowardice" with not reading/posting in threads that aren't interesting to you or why one should aspire to the kind of "bravery" of indiscriminately reading and spouting off on stuff.

Or drop your thoughts on the war in Gaza. Or any of the other various topics you avoid. As long as you dodge those topics you have no reason to bring up my name. And if you don't believe "X" then state your opinion loud and clear. There's nothing stopping you from doing that but your own cowardice.

See above.

Also note I was just commenting on a weird quirk of your posting. Funny to see someone else get targeted for your schtick.

What thread?

That criticize your own side thread

I still don't know why you associate "cowardice" with not reading/posting in threads that aren't interesting to you or why one should aspire to the kind of "bravery" of indiscriminately reading and spouting off on stuff.

As in, intentionally ducking the most relevant discussions of the day because you are scared of how Glenn Greenwald types would react to your post.

And no, it doesn't take bravery. It's just takes not being a moron and being able to comment on the world around you. You are posting anonymously on a karate forum, how self centered do you have to be to that worried about how your opinion will be received? No one cares about you.

Also note I was just commenting on a weird quirk of your posting. Funny to see someone else get targeted for your schtick.

Sure dude, a "quirk" that has literally never come up once before. Keep my name out of your mouth unless you have something to debate. Or I could just go around cosigning every post that criticizes you, if I wanted to behave like you.

Why do his opponents never attack him on raising the age or requiring a civics test to vote. It’s so bizarre to me because I think these are both points that would pretty much destroy his chances with anyone but the crazy right wingers

That criticize your own side thread

??? I posted in that one. That's one of the ones I'm thinking of, where you lied about my response.

As in, intentionally ducking the most relevant discussions of the day because you are scared of how Glenn Greenwald types would react to your post.

And here's another one. Sig bet that I never that?

And no, it doesn't take bravery. It's just takes not being a moron and being able to comment on the world around you.

So you're defining "being a moron" as "not reading about or commenting on subjects that don't interest you?" In that case, there's nothing wrong with "being a moron." Your whole argument is based on redefining words to mislead, no?

You are posting anonymously on a karate forum, how self centered do you have to be to that worried about how your opinion will be received? No one cares about you.

I certainly don't worry about how my opinion will be received here. You're making up a position and dishonestly attributing it to me.

Sure dude, a "quirk" that has literally never come up once before. Keep my name out of your mouth unless you have something to debate. Or I could just go around cosigning every post that criticizes you, if I wanted to behave like you.

You just cited two previous examples! As I said, I think it's funny that you're doing the same thing to another person. You're a funny guy.

I don't think abortion ban authors consult the medical community. And "moral" is another way of saying "religious." They're not shy about that

Moral means your moral values based on religion or based on whatever. Both pro and anti abortion base their views on this.

Most but not all also base their ideas on morals involved by different medical opinions.

Like when it is a human baby and when it is not or even if it is when a mother has the right to kill it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back