Elections Vivek Ramaswamy: Republican party is "party of losers."

The rammin Swamy FTW

millions believe it 'cause of him
RP laid the seed

The party definitely moved away from Paul in terms of content (libertarianism is dead on the right now), but it moved toward him in terms of vibes (CTism now rules the party).

The party definitely moved away from Paul in terms of content (libertarianism is dead on the right now), but it moved toward him in terms of vibes (CTism now rules the party).

lol, It was Alex Jones who broke the story the Gov was targeting Ron Paul campaign in '08

Last edited:
We need to swing more center right on some issues.

The big one is abortion. We (Republicans) need to support abortion with restrictions.

Republicans need to get a good plan on mental health to work to get people that should be committed, committed. Then the money to do what is needed.

To make a deal for amnesty for certain illegals. However only tied to a bill that would fund closing the border and securing it long term. Along with that massive fines for hiring illegals when they were not properly verified.

This is just the start.

We need concrete plans on issues including parents rights. Then kick the ball onto the democrats court and ask what's their plan on theses.
I think abortion shouldn't even be an issue involving men just have women vote on it but then you would get the hilarious technicality of trans women voting on that too.

Personally I think trump is a RINO and a bit of a gun grabber after the parkland shooting he was trying to gun grab but he was advised not to do it. I will vote for any Republican that doesn't mess with my gun rights if they can get constitutional carry for every state that would be ideal.

I think abortion shouldn't even be an issue involving men just have women vote on it but then you would get the hilarious technicality of trans women voting on that too.

So should it only be women that vote on rape laws?
Abortion affects men also. It takes a male and a female to create a life. I'm not saying a man should be able to over ride a females choice as long as its legal but men should have input in laws made.

Abortion affects men also. It takes a male and a female to create a life. I'm not saying a man should be able to over ride a females choice as long as its legal but men should have input in laws made.

Yeah, I don't think you can say only women voting on either abortion or rape laws at all, but men kinda do need to fuck off a little bit with their dictatorial stance on 'what women should do'.

This dude still have fans here? Bunch of you guys were recently calling him a stud etc. He's so close to hitting the truth, but yet so far away:

"We have lost 2018, 2020, 2022. No red wave. That never came. We got trounced last night in 2023, and I think that we have to have accountability in our party for that matter."

<mma4>

A reasonable take. How many L's does it take before you decide to change tactics?

But then:

Vivek Ramaswamy Says Republicans (but Not Trump) Are ‘Party of Losers’ (wsj.com)

Vivek Ramaswamy is the first to go in an unusual direction, to put it charitably. Asked about why he – not Donald Trump – should be president, he turns his fire on everyone but Trump.

“I think there's something deeper going on in the Republican party here, and I am upset about what happened last night,” he says, referring to Democratic wins in state elections. “We've become a party of losers” due to a “cancer of the Republican establishment.” Rather than blame Trump for recent GOP underperformance, he blames RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, who has also been a targeted fall guy for conservative media.

judge-judy-facepalm.gif

And the cherry on top:

"He then takes a swing at the NBC News debate hosts, saying the event should instead be moderated by Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan and Elon Musk."

<6>
Politicians all are loosers but Republicans really think they know everything

What's hilarious is that he blames the GOP establishment. Every single member of the GOP establishment said back in 2015 that this would happen. Trump would yield short term wins because he was different. But that his particular brand of politics wasn't going to be able to sustain the party. And it ran the risk of reversing inroads that the party had made with minorities and women.

Fast forward a couple of years and the MAGA crowd has no real weight to themselves outside of using Trump as their figurehead. They can't win without him. They can't govern on their own. The "establishment" read the tea leaves pretty fucking well and it's taken almost a decade for everyone to start seeing the problem with chasing that short term victory.
Trumps like the psycho ex who is good as arm candy or to bring to events, hot and sexy, and is a monster fuck of epic proportions, just a nasty do anything broad in bed...fulfills all your fantasies. BUT is crazy as shit and no good for you long term health wise mentally or physically. Trump makes all his followers feel good short term but long term will fuck them and not in the messy, dirty way.

Hey, I aint saying hes right, im just saying, theres alot of em, and look at their followers

and yeah, Elon musk has more money than any of us.

I still throw him in the "people i dont want to be like, therefore, a loser" category, just like this guy.

He speaks all kinds of truths about the state of America and the GOP. Many tough topics nobody wants to actually discuss and provide solutions for. While clearly articulate, he's completely outlandish in his delivery and comes across as a theatrical, overbearing car salesman almost every time he opens his mouth. Needs to calm the fuck down and speak plainly to the people at least some of the time.

Has a much better understanding of American history than his competitors as far as I can tell. Calling for debate moderation by the likes of Rogan or Carlson is some serious blow to the IQ PR. Jeez bud.

The problem is that the vast majority of abortion bans are not only written by ONLY men, but by men with no medical knowledge at all.

He's not wrong about Republicans being losers

But his ideology has always been questionable to me. Something seems forced about him

I guess you can say my bs detector goes off when I hear him speak

The problem is that the vast majority of abortion bans are not only written by ONLY men, but by men with no medical knowledge at all.

do we need a medical degree to know that life begins at conception and that killing is wrong? and do only people with "the right" biological features get to set policy?

fwiw, i think abortion is a necessary evil under limited conditions and should exist. does it contradict what i said above? yes, but leftists like to fool themselves and pretend that it's "health care" instead of what it actually is...

do we need a medical degree to know that life begins at conception and that killing is wrong? and do only people with "the right" biological features get to set policy?

fwiw, i think abortion is a necessary evil under limited conditions and should exist. does it contradict what i said above? yes, but leftists like to fool themselves and pretend that it's "health care" instead of what it actually is...

ignoring your aborition thing.

yes, I kind of want experts to make or advise on fucking laws, especially if the people looking to make those laws are unaffected or unexperienced in whatever they are ruling on.

Back