Ronnie Coleman on Brock Lesnar: '100% Natural. He worked hard & genetically gifted'

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ronnie Coleman was a guest on youtube channel where he had a task to tell which person used steroids & which didn't.

Ronnie said Chris Hemsworth, The Rock & John Cena were on steroids.
While Ronaldo, Lebron, Mike Tyson & Lesnar looked like natural.

Steroids only unlock your potential, its like super saiyan but in form of an injection

This really is the truth. If I took the same regimen as Brock or Ronnie, I am not UFC champ or Mr. Olympia like they were. Even on steroids, you have to work very hard. Having friends that are on steroids, over time, it makes a huge difference. It’s like an extra 5%, but it’s 5% every day you are on the cycle, so it adds up. I’ve never taken them, personally, but I can see difference in the guys that are on them.

This really is the truth. If I took the same regimen as Brock or Ronnie, I am not UFC champ or Mr. Olympia like they were. Even on steroids, you have to work very hard. Having friends that are on steroids, over time, it makes a huge difference. It’s like an extra 5%, but it’s 5% every day you are on the cycle, so it adds up. I’ve never taken them, personally, but I can see difference in the guys that are on them.

Ronnie somehow said Brock looks more natural than Rock & Cena.

uVxzCdZ.gif

I think Brock is naturally a very big guy, if you see pics of him as a baby he was huge.. and I used to work with a guy who met him at a show and he said Brocks hands are huge, very wide hands and also very long fingers.. steroids can't give you that, he is clearly naturally a very big guy with a big frame. But I'm sure he has taken PEDS before, Ronnie knows a lot more than me or any of us but I highly doubt Brock has never taken anything, even though like I said he is very big naturally.

Back