Media Rose dumps American flag for Lithuanian one

anybody that shits on America (wherever your from) is a fucking idiot of the highest order.

most of the great inventions that have modernized the world have come from America.

It was America that defeated the British empire and created freedom for the first time since before the fucking bronze age.

you assholes would still be getting guillotined in the streets by some King if it werent for America
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Lithuania had some good mma fighters in the mid 2000s. Now I can't think of any other than Rose & Bukauskas. I wonder if Rose can speak Lithuanian.
Zaromskis had a few good fights too

Oh fuck even worse right next door. Flat red neck country. All the game taste better in Saskatchewan as they mainly feed on farmer crop such as corn. Even less people there for the size of the land.

Genius.

Nothing funnier than someone getting all butthurt because they got caught lying haha.

Nothing funnier than someone getting all butthurt because they got caught lying haha.

Caught lying about some where some redneck lives? Butthurt?

Get your mind out of the gutter kid. Who gives a fuck.

I don’t. But ya, it’s pretty common. At least among middle age and older.

The funny things. Was the Brock comparison. Brock moved to Canada. And fought under the Canadian flag.

which is what you would do. Everyone else is the exact opposite. If getting the hell away from that country that they’re fighting under

I don't think this applies to Rose, but there is something phony about being totally culturally American, and growing up in America, but never repping the USA

You should rep both flags imo

It's crazy in America it's actually cooler to represent a country other than the one you were raised in

Caught lying about some where some redneck lives? Butthurt?

Get your mind out of the gutter kid. Who gives a fuck.

Clearly you do since you are the one who brought it up. Twice!

"Who cares about this thing I brought up totally unsolicited" lmao.

The funny things. Was the Brock comparison. Brock moved to Canada. And fought under the Canadian flag.

which is what you would do. Everyone else is the exact opposite. If getting the hell away from that country that they’re fighting under
It's an American thing lol, it's more unique to rep whatever country your parents or grandparents come from

I was chanting USA yesterday.

And I'm Australian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back