Media Rose dumps American flag for Lithuanian one

I'm old enough to remember when Rose was popular on Sherdog. But that was before she criticised communism.

RiqxKXr.jpg
Rose was shat on way before this.

She doesn't speak the language. I'm lithuanian btw.
It's funny how all these plastic somethings always end up speaking the "mother language" like shit or not at all, when it comes down to it.

Because most muricans forget their heritage of their ancestors, or they don't care.

Where other cultures do care and always show homage to their ancestors .

You sound american. It's literally the other way around. Europe for example is FULL of people with one parent from some other place. And unlike Americans, Europeans can usually speak that language. But they don't pretend to be from that other place.

Identity confusion is a very american thing.

You sound american. It's literally the other way around. Europe for example is FULL of people with one parent from some other place. And unlike Americans, Europeans can usually speak that language. But they don't pretend to be from that other place.

Cool

They claim to be a nation of immigrants, with no dominant culture. It is expected. Just being an American isn't good enough to some.

People are expected to drag their past along with them. If they don't have it, they make something up to feel better about themselves.

<Fedor23>

I think Rose is full of shit, in this matter, and Weili is a badass, but as a Latvian, it's my civic duty to root for anything even slightly resembling a Lithuanian, so I'm backing Rose,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What a loser move. She should move to Lithuania.

Nothing worse than people who try to rep a place that they don't even live or grew up at.
The champ champ does what the fook the champ champ wants, moodafookas. cope

Well yeah, she hates communism and America is a communist country That's a cuck for China now.

Does not change anything. Fuck Namajuana and fuck that creep Pat Barry.
It does change your prediction. You picked Zhang to win out of emotions.

Atleast the other posters who picked Zhang thought she was better fighter. Let this be a lesson son.

It does change your prediction. You picked Zhang to win out of emotions.

Atleast the other posters who picked Zhang thought she was better fighter. Let this be a lesson son.
Pretty sure my predictions were all over the place. Acually picked Rose in another thread the day of the fight.
<Fedor23>

Back