Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

A therapist?
Are you fucking kidding me?

Andrade is already on her head

c33013ffcfc77ffe5edf8c79676ca775.png

She gets locked inside a steel cage and fights another person with her bare hands for a living and has no problem with that whatsoever, witnesses somebody throwing a hand trolley at a bus window that shes on and she needs a therapist to get over the trauma..????
giphy.gif

She gets locked inside a steel cage and fights another person with her bare hands for a living and has no problem with that whatsoever, witnesses somebody throwing a hand trolley at a bus window that shes on and she needs a therapist to get over the trauma..????
giphy.gif

She witnessed a group of thugs approaching the bus while she's inside. They could've as well be armed.

You know, MMA =/= real life.

A therapist? WTF? Was it that traumatic Rose?

Harden the fuck up.
Given that her father suffered from Schizophrenia and she was sexually abused as a child, I'm sure she was seeing a therapist long before McGregor attacked the bus she was sitting in.

McGregor is like those retarded and disrespectful youtubers the 12 year olds love to watch. Sad that they are our future.

I did get an Instagram message from him, but I don’t really know if that was really him. To me, that doesn’t seem like the type of, it just didn’t seem like a sincere apology from an actual person. To me, I didn’t really, I guess, consider it a real apology.

It said, ‘I’m sorry for what happened,’ and then it was like, but then he immediately went on to like justifying what he did and stuff like that and the reasons why he did it.

That to me was like, it really doesn’t matter. I don’t care what beef he’s got with who. That’s none of my business, I don’t need to know that information. Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t do anything for me.

So there was an apology and I’m a pretty cool person and I always accept apologies, but to me, I’m like a personal person, I like face to face. That’s how I like to handle things. I feel like anything can be worked out, you just gotta talk through it as adults.

Wait-minute-Rose-Namajunas-You-are-totally-naked.jpg

Yeah, I said ‘f— that. I said call Pat [Barry]. I just put Pat’s phone number and said, ‘f— that’ to whatever your message is and call him.

170573241-pat-barry-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-161-weigh-gettyimages.jpg

"That didn’t come from Conor,"
Barry said. "That apology didn’t come from him."

/

[Back to Rose]

No, man. When we got back home, we stayed upstairs, locked in our room because we were just paranoid about how crazy the week was. It was really tough. I’m still trying not to leave the house too much or there will be times when I’m just like, ‘Yeah we should just go home,’ like I just have a weird feeling. I live in a very nice neighborhood, there’s nothing that really goes on around here.

So, for me to be like sketch. … I’m still paranoid about everything. I have a therapist that I go see.

this-app-is-like-uber-but-for-unlicensed-therapists-body-image-1480024263.jpg

she's obviously looking for a payday

And again you've emptied your vocabulary while debating with me.

Put some more pictures, boy. It's all you're good at
What debate? Everyone says Rose looks weak here, and you started bitching like you normally do whenever your fragile underbelly is exposed. It's expected out of you nowdays so don't let us down!

What debate? Everyone says Rose looks weak here, and you started bitching like you normally do whenever your fragile underbelly is exposed. It's expected out of you nowdays so don't let us down!

not everyone. and not everyone with negative opinion bashes her like you do.

you have no respect for fighters, because there is no place for respect in an amoeba sized brain.

She witnessed a group of thugs approaching the bus while she's inside. They could've as well be armed.

You know, MMA =/= real life.
the group was unknown for few seconds then a guy in the buss said " it's Conor Mcgregor" so yea

so criticizing a woman makes you incel? you're a retard

that wasn't criticizing. that was mysoginistic insult.

wow, you incels stick together and defend each other well eh? true brotherhood

People being shocked by this... <Lmaoo>Rose is one of the biggest headcases in WMMA next to probably Cat.

And Gertrude, huh. Never would've guessed that one!

Wow, I knew you're an imbecile, but now I see that you're incel as well.

She's acting like she was gang raped...she's being a huge drama queen. so a guy threw something at the bus you were in...big deal..you weren't hurt at all...she does seem very fragile emotionally...

Back