Rose slow motion KO of Weili

What was Weili even doing with her arms?

She was trying to do the "made you miss and I look fucking cool" pose. Problem is she didn't make sure she was actually out of range. Oops.

I don’t think that. Looks to me like she was using swinging her arms back as momentum because she was so sure it was going to be a low kick. And in doing that she completely exposed her chin, unintentionally imo. Just trying like hell to dodge a leg kick instead of just checking it. Weird sequence, looks weirder in slo-mo.

Standing up a second later and walking around, talking and protesting the stoppage is pretty good evidence to me. Yeah she was wobbly, she got hurt bad, it doesnt mean the fight was over. You can clearly see she is conscious after the head kick, she falls down and takes two baby hammer fists from Rose. She was never unconscious. If it was a regular fight then sure, but this is a title fight and Zhang is the champ, you dont stop the fight the moment she gets hurt.
Does this “second later” account for the second that she remained motionless on the canvas after the ref stopped the fight??

she didn’t even start moving or trying to get up until at least a good second AFTER the ref got in between them! She was not there.

Last edited:
She wasnt defending herself for maybe one second, because Rose has her arm trapped, watch the replay. Its not like Rose was pounding on her for a while, were talking TWO short quick punches before the ref stopped the fight.

So you’re admitting she wasn’t defending herself. When you bounce your head off the canvas, roll over and get hit cleanly with 2 punches that you offer zero resistance or defense to it’s going to get stopped every time. Also tell me, what is Weili looking at here because it sure isn’t the threat. Staring into the void. Perfectly normal behavior for a fighter that is totally there, right?

DABFA748-D2-F2-4-C5-B-BEB0-AD175-DACC65-C.jpg

Last edited:
She wasnt defending herself for maybe one second, because Rose has her arm trapped, watch the replay. Its not like Rose was pounding on her for a while, were talking TWO short quick punches before the ref stopped the fight.
Youre basically saying she wasnt/couldn't defend herself intelligently. Good job.

I replied to your delusions in other thread. Accept that your favourite fighter or w/e lost and move on.

What do you think would have happened if the fight wasnt called when it was?

Be honest.

@tech99 is clearly full retard.

Otherwise, I can't imagine anyone else, by now, sees anything other than a KO here.

the reason Zhang was 'protesting' the stoppage (stumbling around almost falling/clearly concussed) is cos often fighters don't know 'what just happened' after waking up from a KO, exactly like Jorge didn't know hed been KOed, hence, don't understand why the ref has stopped it.

Zhang got knocked out TWICE - head kick (awoken by landing), then it simply took 2 hammerfists to put out an already concussed brain.

why still so many dumb fucks in this site?

Last edited:
in the future when zhang gets KO'ed, i want the ref to allow 5-6 extra shots to make sure there is no doubt on her or her team's part whether she got KO'ed or not.
Her team argued against Peterson also, which is unheard of. The lack of respect that she and her team showed was so shameful. Peterson tried to explain but just gave up after she and her team was lying at him.

she should be thanking peterson for stopping the fight when he did because rose wasn't going to stop with the hammerfists and Zhang was clearly not defending.

^ video of once the ref gets in between them. Zhang does not pick her head off of the canvas until frame 0:01 & doesn’t try to stand up until frame 0:03! I guess she was just catching her breath before she protested.

it’s so obvious that she was flash KOed & waking up in frame 0:01

Last edited:
Back