Media Rose: "The crowd were booing Carla, not me"

Rose is easily manipulated. Could easily be turned into a cultist.

I swear to god - this was my first thought yesterday. Even before this fight she sounded culty, from how she spoke, to that dumbass mantra she keeps repeating - mark my words, before too long Barry will be found out to have brainwashed her, and that will be the least of that creep's crimes

I swear to god - this was my first thought yesterday. Even before this fight she sounded culty, from how she spoke, to that dumbass mantra she keeps repeating - mark my words, before too long Barry will be found out to have brainwashed her, and that will be the least of that creep's crimes

She couldn't even go on Rogan's podcast without Pat tagging along. It's like, bro, we want to hear from Rose not you.

I still love Rose, but her attitude during and after the fight kind of betray an unhealthy lack of accountability (or even acknowledgement) of her massive faults here, which doesn't bode well for her bouncing back from this the right way and learning.

Her mindset and attitude seem to have really changed over the last year--more overconfident and even entitled. Pat doesn't seem to be a good influence on curbing that, either.

I still love Rose, but her attitude during and after the fight kind of betray an unhealthy lack of accountability (or even acknowledgement) of her massive faults here, which doesn't bode well for her bouncing back from this the right way and learning.

Her mindset and attitude seem to have really changed over the last year--more overconfident and even entitled. Pat doesn't seem to be a good influence on curbing that, either.

Pat is fostering that, look at him and think about it for a second - a washed-up, mediocre HW who looks like Fred Flintstone on meth, never having attained any kind of acclaim as a fighter VS Rose, who, despite her current bout of retardation, was a champ, and a respectable fighter at that, and is reasonably attractive until she speaks. His ONLY chance at ANY kind of relevance is vicariously through her, and he knows that, and he's clutching at her like his life depends on it. He's a creep and an idiot, and he's dragging her down like a giant anchor. This is the worst MMA couple since Travis Browne/Ronda, and that says a LOT, and this is even worse.

I don't hate women. I just hate seeing women waste my time pretending to fight and act like it makes them legit badasses who can whip any man on the planet.

Also, 681 posts and only 2 likes (as type this) speaks volumes.

Aww it would be so funny to see you try and pretend to fight Valentina Shevchenko, it really would.

Pretty sure 679 of my posts have been nuked for whatever reason.

One of the worst fights I've ever seen, but it's the first time I remember her stinking up an arena like that so I'll give her a pass.

One of the worst fights I've ever seen, but it's the first time I remember her stinking up an arena like that so I'll give her a pass.

This. Rose is one of the few WMMA fighters that is routinely in exciting aesthetically pleasing fights. People are acting as if this is the norm for her.

That being said, it wasn’t a good look for her or the sport of WMMA at all.

Nah, I was boo'ing both of you but then around half way through round 3 I got bored of even boo'ing and just stuffed 320 grams of Skittles down my esophagus to take the pain away

Back