Ross Pearson Retires

Should be seeing Ross over at BKFC fairly soon .

just read they signed Brennan Ward as well...

It was definitely time. He was robbed of a few decisions but always came to fight.

Ross is awesome, enjoyed watching him fight. He took serious damage though and I hope CTE isn't around the corner for him.

Good fighter who always gave everything he had. It seemed pretty clear that he should hang it up.

Always a fun fight with Pearson

Why’d you feel the need to recap his struggles? How about just giving him a shoutout respecting his heart and career?

This is literally an MMA discussion board. We’re here for the explicit purpose of discussing fighters, fights and their careers.

I didn’t say anything inappropriate. Some of you guys are delusional about what’s going on here, I didn’t write this in a tweet to Ross.

I'm a fan of the guy but it was time

Hope he finds a good new career

Good fighter. Some unlucky fights I feel he has had but I still enjoyed seeing him fight

Ohhhh... THAT Ross Pearson. The has been-never was fighter. Gotcha.
Pretty good fighter and always brought it. Was also ridiculously robbed by Diego Sanchez. Sorry that not everyone is a bandwagon fan that has no interest in guys who aren't career top 10 contenders

Pretty good fighter and always brought it. Was also ridiculously robbed by Diego Sanchez. Sorry that not everyone is a bandwagon fan that has no interest in guys who aren't career top 10 contenders

Just having some fun with me mates. Cheerio!

His fights against Denis siver and George sotoropolopodiplodocus were great, always looked forward to a Ross fight.

Good fighter and a proper bloke. All the best.

Pearson was a really good fighter at his best. Shame he never broke through to the elite level, but he still had a great career. All the best to him in retirement.

Best call for his health I would say, now he can sit back and enjoy some amazing Aussie weather and beer.

Always liked Ross. As an Aussie, when he coached against George Sot on TUF:ASHES I originally wanted George to win but he acted like such a dick by the end I was supporting Ross. He acted cool the whole series, his whole career actually.
Kudos and Good luck to him.

Time flies.

I remember when he was on the ultimate fighter. Jeez.

Back