Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

Yeah but Alabama is terrible. Worst on the planet for it being so low, except
Maybe Europe or Australia
https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe

Except for maybe Malta or Ireland Or Cyprus

-age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States#cite_note-Pennsylvania-26 Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

-age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] Wyoming

-age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

-Article 120 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S.C. § 920), to which essentially only members of the United States Armed Services and enemy prisoners of war are subject, defines the age of consent as sixteen years in subsection but allows an exemption for people who are married to minors 12–15 years old. There is also a mistake in age defense if the minor is over 12, but not if the minor is under 12.

-age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

-age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] Wyoming

-age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

-Article 120 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S.C. § 920), to which essentially only members of the United States Armed Services and enemy prisoners of war are subject, defines the age of consent as sixteen years in subsection but allows an exemption for people who are married to minors 12–15 years old. There is also a mistake in age defense if the minor is over 12, but not if the minor is under 12.
The military one is trickier. I’ve seen a sailor get a couple years for sleeping with a 14 or 15 year old. This was a nerdy as fuck dungeons and dragons playing kid who was 19 at he time. He wa tricked but his case made sense. He was so socially awkward that he probably didn’t know better. However, he did find out that she was underage as kept doing it. At that point they fried him.

The military one is trickier. I’ve seen a sailor get a couple years for sleeping with a 14 or 15 year old. This was a nerdy as fuck dungeons and dragons playing kid who was 19 at he time. He wa tricked but his case made sense. He was so socially awkward that he probably didn’t know better. However, he did find out that she was underage as kept doing it. At that point they fried him.

Hard to defend doing it after knowing the facts.

Do you even know the definition of pedophilia. You really are clueless. You just keep saying shit that is not true

I suggest you research topics you throw opinions at. And I suggest you don't lie about what people say.

Seriously. Look up the definitions of the terms you throw around like candy when misrepresenting what people say.

It's fairly easy to see you are a very sheltered spoiled man. And a man that is consistently being corrected in these forums

Just keep the laughs coming, Roman Polanski. I have come out from my posh and decadent shelter to bask in the rays of your whiny baby-fucker tantrum.

Did you see the link to the lost segregated cities? Top 16 all but like four were north

As explained earlier, urban segregation is largely associated with post-industry. There was never booming industry in the South. And, despite this, the "top ten segregated cities" list I visited had Cleveland, Cincinnati, and some other city as the only ones north of the Mason-Dixon.

Which frankly shocked me. I would actually expect you to be right about all the most segregated cities being in the north.

Statutory rape laws are extremely important, but they are definitely imposed too rigidly. I represented several defendants who were late-teenage kids (17-18) who would have sex with their slightly younger girlfriends (15-16) and it would just ruin their lives.

It's actually very sad when you see those cases. But no prosecutor or judge is going to let a sex abuse case get off easy or it's bad press when the local news prints "local man convicted of rape of teen gets probation and a misdemeanor charge" and the rubes and yokles start hee hawing in the Facebook comments sections about needing to be tougher on crime and how things were better in their day, etc.

To be fair, we have quite a history in America relating to public bible thumpers telling everyone what to do, then turning out to be sexual freaks......
Then going to prison, then returning and telling everyone what to do again.

Ahh, he was just trying to make a messiah-baby. Makes sense. Except Mary was also a virgin.

He was in his early 30's and the other accusers were 17-19. We're judging folks on things 40 years ago. Sounds really gross now, but in the WaPo article it says the girls Mother's (other than the 14 yr old who he touched sexually over bra and underwear) seemed okay with their underage daughters dating the 32 yr old as Roy was quite the catch.

I bet all of these women are liars though - only accusers of Dems or Dem Supporters are to be instantly believed.

On a side note Louis CK is about to get the NYT Expose "treatment"...

It is weird now that the “under age” accusers are pushing 60 years old. The accusers mom would be pushing mid to late 70’s if she is still alive.

Where were all these people the last 40 years? Not like Moore has been in hiding. Weird situation all around.

Imagine a 30 year old guy trying to fuck your 14 year old daughter. Puts it into perspective.

I would be overcome with an outrage of homicidal proportions.

Unless, of course, that guy also had an attractive 14 year old daughter and was willing to do a swap.

Anyone running on family values and Christian conservatism is pretty much guaranteed to be scum in their personal life.

Just keep the laughs coming, Roman Polanski. I have come out from my posh and decadent shelter to bask in the rays of your whiny baby-fucker tantrum.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong and corrected. You've literally had to be corrected like 3 times in this thread alone. Do you just post stuff before u think it out

Lol. Dude systematically preyed on high schoolers when he was in his 30s, but homosexuality is an "inherent evil" and "crime against humanity."

Will there be any surprise when his support doesn't waiver since Republican morons still idolize Milo after he endorsed raping children?
<escalate99>

Do you ever get tired of being wrong and corrected. You've literally had to be corrected like 3 times in this thread alone. Do you just post stuff before u think it out

How are you not through embarrassing yourself? You're not correcting anyone. If it wasn't for your join date, I would literally think you were in high school. Did, by chance, you happen to start watching MMA/chronically misspelling shitty opinions on the internet at age 6?

alrighty Trotsky you big chick banging stud.

Let's post Real pics of each other holding something to prove its real. Let's see if I'm a creep and you are a big stud

Because I'm fairly certain u are a spoiled ugly dump of goo
Turbo-gotten-to

How are you not through embarrassing yourself? You're not correcting anyone. If it wasn't for your join date, I would literally think you were in high school. Did, by chance, you happen to start watching MMA/chronically misspelling shitty opinions on the internet at age 6?

Lol. Checking guys join dates. Interesting

You first blatantly lied about what someone said. Then you were corrected on where certain cities were located. Then you brought up pedophilia in an example that was clearly not pedophilia.

You just spout this stuff off without realizing you are wrong.

Now we find out you actually represent these vile dudes as a public defender. Great!! What's the worst one you have represented?

Bash em here. But get them off

Turbo-gotten-to

Uh oh. Can't let your boy defend himself. Heaven we find out who he is.

You guys just can't hang one on one. You are like a gang of skinheads

Lol. Checking guys join dates. Interesting

You first blatantly lied about what someone said. Then you were corrected on where certain cities were located. Then you brought up pedophilia in an example that was clearly not pedophilia.

You just spout this stuff off without realizing you are wrong.

Now we find out you actually represent these vile dudes as a public defender. Great!! What's the worst one you have represented?

Bash em here. But get them off

Dude, I literally quoted the guy.

I'm sorry you're irrationally defensive of grown men who think banging 13 year olds is a hazy moral issue.

Back