RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs some more Free @RR to prevent its going down the shitter for good.

We posting headshots now?
20180226_134754 (1).jpg
I ain't fraid of no ghosts

He had bitches writing him after the fact.
Bitches are fucked up

There are a lot of felons and murders who get married in prison and have women who seek them out.

manson3.jpg

C_DmCLvXoAAbxIv.jpg

ramirez-wife.gif

I think we all know why...

There are a lot of felons and murders who get married in prison and have women who seek them out.

manson3.jpg

C_DmCLvXoAAbxIv.jpg

ramirez-wife.gif

I think we all know why...

Worked with a guy who became Pen pals with female inmates, including one of the Manson women. Fucking nuts.

Worked with a guy who became Pen pals with female inmates, including one of the Manson women. Fucking nuts.

Not really. I mean yes it is, but people love assholes. Just ask my wife ..

Not really. I mean yes it is, but people love assholes. Just ask my wife ..

Hah.

I was Trying to figure out which Manson girl it was- several of them got married several times in prison.

Y'all remember Casey Anthony? She got off with killing her daughter
bf1db0215850a2cd0109f3d0704181b5.jpg
I'd love to put that on my resumé.

@dembones22
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/where-is-casey-anthony-now-129693/
She's quite the story

As of 2017, Casey was living in South Florida with Patrick McKenna, a private detective who worked as the lead investigator on her case in the 2011 trial in the death of her daughter, two-year-old Caylee. She’s also employed by McKenna, and she helps him with his current cases by doing social media searches and other types of investigative work, according to the Associated Press. McKenna is also known for his work on the O.J. Simpson case, the former NFL star who was charged and later acquitted in the murder of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back