Rua VS Sonnen Card looks amazing!

Seriously this is the card we need to bring us out of a drought of lackluster fights we've had recently. Almost every single fight promises fireworks, I'm stoked for this card.

"Fake Glove Tap" Gamburyan vs. Cole Miller is actually the fight I want to see the 3rd most and it's on the Facebook prelims.

Cole Miller is the man; some of THE best subs in the UFC ever. I hope he's able to string two wins together.

Guess I'll have to unfortunately spend some time on FB to watch this one.

I think the first and last fights are the only ones I'm not super excited for. Not a great main event IMO but an amazing card.

this is the cards I love to see...so many important fights: overeem browe, faber alcantara, brown vs pyle, McGregor, McDonald pickett, etc

Cole Miller is the man; some of THE best subs in the UFC ever. I hope he's able to string two wins together.

2u7ao03.gif

281atzn.gif

Plus the guy destroyed Junie Browning.

I think the first and last fights are the only ones I'm not super excited for. Not a great main event IMO but an amazing card.

While the main event may not be a great fight, I think it's an amazingly interesting fight--- both fighters' performances will mean a lot.

While the main event may not be a great fight, I think it's an amazingly interesting fight--- both fighters' performances will mean a lot.

I don't know, I just don't care about it. I like watching both fighters but Chael already said he's going back to middleweight. I just feel win or lose Sonnen will jump into the top 5 at MW... while if Shogun wins it does nothing for him because he beat a MW and if he loses it will hurt him pretty badly.

This would have been a good fight on last minute injury replacement notice like it was originally intended... headlining such a big card, I don't like it.

Seven fighters on that card that I really like to watch fight. Cool

Sorry but I don't agree, Chael has fought for the belt 3 times in 2 different classes. Even if he isn't a great fighter that still means something if Shogun beats him. Depending on Shogun's performance we will see if he will be ready for a shot at getting his title back or if he is heading towards retirement.

Couldn't ask for a better UFC card to attend. First time going too :icon_chee

WAR SHOGUN!

Last edited:
Somone wants to bet on the Shogun vs Chael fight? :)

Been really looking forward to this card, can't wait!

Why not hit up the YouTube stream? The FB prelims have been aired at the same time on YT for about 6 months or so.

Back