Rumor: Brock Lesnar will visit UFC226 to announce his comeback on the New Year’s Eve-card

usa_today_10884189.0.jpg
Lol MJ must feel like such a clown. He didn’t finish cm punk.

I'll watch. I'd give DC a great chance, Stipe a decent one. Fuck it. Been getting bored lately.

Well, the cliffanger from the storyline is Lesnar vs. Jon Jones...

Maybe they're really doing this?

Having Brock Lesnar's genetics would be amazing, unless ofcourse you're his daughter and end up with his face and big head.

DNIgUXDWAAA9PUI.jpg
can steroids affect babies. he wasn't so bad looking when was young and his wife is hot. how did it turn out that badly

UFC could try to land a 1 fight deal just for the money.

I really don't think a trilogy fight with Mir would sell as good as people think. Mir is a shell of his former self. The UFC allowed him to sign with Bellator because they didn't want to resign him.

Great look for the UFC....Let's bering in another pro wrestler who has no business fighting in the UFC.

It's not like everyone doesn't know he's on lots of steroids, and was previously busted for them. Dana cares about the integrity of his company and takes drug testing seriously.

The fact that Brock Lesnar's name still means something shows how much of a joke this "sport" still is.

Not really, heavyweight athletes are hard to find...especially ones with a decent chin and can fight. Greg Hardy is high level athlete that can fight and Brock at 40 years of age would most likely wrestle fuck him.

I’m all for Brock’s return. I’m fine with him getting an immediate title shot or a big money fight. I’ll buy the card regardless

Brock has to re-enter the USADA pool for 6 months before he can fight....therefore he will not make the new years eve card

Back