Rumour: Next Far Cry game to be set in the Wild West

lol this game is a far cry from what it us to be....

if it has gun jamming and no dumb ass towers an some revived mechanics then ill be happy

It's not a good sign that Ubisoft is taking the 'controvercial marketing' route.

I'm far more interested in what improvements they're making to.... well... everything after FC4 was lackluster and Primal sucked ass.

If there's towers to unlock areas of the map, fuck it, I'm out.

It's not a good sign that Ubisoft is taking the 'controvercial marketing' route.

I'm far more interested in what improvements they're making to.... well... everything after FC4 was lackluster and Primal sucked ass.

If there's towers to unlock areas of the map, fuck it, I'm out.

basically how i feel

The trailers look promising.
I don't get the so called controversy. Must be a sjw snowflake thing. Nothing wrong with killing off religious cult extremists. To me it's not any different than killing robot dinosaurs in Horizon.

The trailers look promising.
I don't get the so called controversy. Must be a sjw snowflake thing. Nothing wrong with killing off religious cult extremists. To me it's not any different than killing robot dinosaurs in Horizon.

It's not an SJW thing, it's the opposite side getting their panties twisted. The only controversy is in the heads of lame white internet dorks who refuse to recognize that we've been killing foreign brown people in games for decades but when the shoe is on the other foot, those little special boys get pissed.

Arab/Black/Foreign people: "Stop making us the enemies in all games, please." Neckbeard alt-right dorks: "Freedom of speech! Don't be an SJW!!"

Far Cry 5 trailer drops and NARDs: "Hey man, that's not cool. What a racist game." Same old hypocrisy and stupidity from that crowd. I think murking backwoods Christian extremists would be fun.

The premise seems really interesting and playing through it in co-op could be a blast. But I'm with the no more towers to reveal the map mechanic. That shit is beyond played out in Ubisoft games and somehow it still gets glossed over in other games that use it. *cough* Horizon *cough*

Ubisoft's formula for success:

Open World. Climb Towers. Collect a bunch of useless shit.

It's not an SJW thing, it's the opposite side getting their panties twisted. The only controversy is in the heads of lame white internet dorks who refuse to recognize that we've been killing foreign brown people in games for decades but when the shoe is on the other foot, those little special boys get pissed.

Arab/Black/Foreign people: "Stop making us the enemies in all games, please." Neckbeard alt-right dorks: "Freedom of speech! Don't be an SJW!!"

Far Cry 5 trailer drops and NARDs: "Hey man, that's not cool. What a racist game." Same old hypocrisy and stupidity from that crowd. I think murking backwoods Christian extremists would be fun.

The premise seems really interesting and playing through it in co-op could be a blast. But I'm with the no more towers to reveal the map mechanic. That shit is beyond played out in Ubisoft games and somehow it still gets glossed over in other games that use it. *cough* Horizon *cough*
The sjw part was tongue in cheek. I completely agree with your post though.

I honestly can't see how but AC kinda lost me after Black Flag. I loved Black Flag but after that they completely fucked an awesome period of history with Unity and I never gave Syndicate much of a chance

Same here. I loved black flag but after that I was done with the series. Even Rogue which had an awesome idea couldn't get me.

Same here. I loved black flag but after that I was done with the series. Even Rogue which had an awesome idea couldn't get me.

I honestly couldn't get into a single AC game besides III. I fucking LOVED III but I grew bored with every other game.

I'm pretty stoked about the setting for this game. Creepy religious nutjobs are always a good idea, and I bet the villain is going to be interesting as hell.

I honestly couldn't get into a single AC game besides III. I fucking LOVED III but I grew bored with every other game.

I'm pretty stoked about the setting for this game. Creepy religious nutjobs are always a good idea, and I bet the villain is going to be interesting as hell.

3 was my favorite one. 2 I forced my way through. I liked the first one too.

Wow, there's a lot of people but hurt over this game.

I think it's an interesting concept. Gotta save the town from a crazy Christian cult. As someone who grew near Waco, TX and saw The Branch Davidiain massacre unfold on the news, I could see how this could make for a good story.

Too bad I don't like far cry games though.

I think it's an interesting concept. Gotta save the town from a crazy Christian cult. As someone who grew near Waco, TX and saw The Branch Davidiain massacre unfold on the news, I could see how this could make for a good story.

My thing is less the subject matter and more that I do NOT trust Ubisoft to do it.

When Rockstar hits on something political they do it through humor (like in GTA) in a way that takes it to a level of ridiculous that you're like "Jesus.. what the fuck?"

Ubisoft though... with them it's like they take a fucking hammer to it and just bash you over the head with it every 5 minutes in game. Like, that fucking what I assume will be cover art they released for this game is just laughably stupid. The undercut hairstyles which the extreme left of the US would have you believe means the person is a Nazi.. I HAVE NEVER seen someone from the backwoods of a small town have THAT kind of haircut as they would deem that haircut means you like to smoke cock if you are a male. It's just going to be a bunch of ridiculous stereotypes, some that might have a grounding in reality, but it's just going to be dumb as fuck.

Like, Ghost Recon Wildlands has your AI buddies chatter and EVERY 5 MINUTES if you are in a helicopter one of them pipes up about how the US is to blame for turning the place into a narco-State. Like, Jesus fuck, can you be any more blatant in what you are trying to say?

I think people are just starting to see through Ubisoft's formula. When you think about it, is this story concept really any different than the previous two games? It's the same shit, with a new coat of paint. You have to stop another crazy cult leader from taking over the land. You'll likely achieve this by taking out strongholds, and climbing communication towers of some sort.

My thing is less the subject matter and more that I do NOT trust Ubisoft to do it.

When Rockstar hits on something political they do it through humor (like in GTA) in a way that takes it to a level of ridiculous that you're like "Jesus.. what the fuck?"

Ubisoft though... with them it's like they take a fucking hammer to it and just bash you over the head with it every 5 minutes in game. Like, that fucking what I assume will be cover art they released for this game is just laughably stupid. The undercut hairstyles which the extreme left of the US would have you believe means the person is a Nazi.. I HAVE NEVER seen someone from the backwoods of a small town have THAT kind of haircut as they would deem that haircut means you like to smoke cock if you are a male. It's just going to be a bunch of ridiculous stereotypes, some that might have a grounding in reality, but it's just going to be dumb as fuck.

Like, Ghost Recon Wildlands has your AI buddies chatter and EVERY 5 MINUTES if you are in a helicopter one of them pipes up about how the US is to blame for turning the place into a narco-State. Like, Jesus fuck, can you be any more blatant in what you are trying to say?
Youre really bothered by that haircut arent you

Youre really bothered by that haircut arent you
I have never seen an outwordly racist backwoods hillbilly type with that shit. That shit is reserved for Starbucks sipping cuckolds.

3 was my favorite one. 2 I forced my way through. I liked the first one too.
The first assassins creed had my favorite time period, but the game was just lackluster (as expected since it was so long ago ). 2, brotherhood, and revelations were are all solid and black flags was my overall favorite. I hateed 3 and rogue just seemed like a blackflag dlc. Overall i really liked Blackflag, 1, 2, and revelations the most. Rogue was meh, didn't play unity or syndicate, and hated 3.

Whoever said ubisoft is an open world with towers and useless shit was so spot on lol .

i just noticed that

i loved FC3, and FC4 just felt empty. there was no fun to be had or joy in the game. it was a chore bore and i uninstalled fairly quickly. i skipped primal and unless they changed the feel of the game, i'll likely pass on this too.

i just noticed that
I've said it at least three times that this is Ruby Ridge and Branch Davidian smashed together with shitty Mackle*BritishslangforCigarettes* haircuts.

Back