Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now you have it.

Admittance of collusion
Guilty plea relating to Russian contacts
Indictments of high level Trump campaign staff

You're asking where the burger is when the ingredients are being stacked in front of you as we speak.

So you're not in the "wait and see" camp are you? I thought Trump was getting BTFO over this whole thing?

So you're not in the "wait and see" camp are you? I thought Trump was getting BTFO over this whole thing?

I think it's pretty clear where this is going. But yes I think a wait and see approach is best.

If you believe in draining the swamp and getting the corruption out of politics I don't see how you can be anything but happy about the investigation.

I think it's pretty clear where this is going. But yes I think a wait and see approach is best.

If you believe in draining the swamp and getting the corruption out of politics I don't see how you can be anything but happy about the investigation.

that sounds like the "well if you have nothing to hide..." defense

Didn't you just answer your own question? Lying is a crime. He shouldn't have lied.

Great, so we all are in agreement. Papadopoulos, Flynn, Kushner, Manafort, Sessions, and Trump Jr are all criminals. Likely others too.

Great, so we all are in agreement. Papadopoulos, Flynn, Kushner, Manafort, Sessions, and Trump Jr are all criminals. Likely others too.

Lying itself isn't a crime, but lying under oath is. Did they lie under oath?

Yes. A couple to congress, the others on security clearence documents.

Lying to Congress under oath is a no brainer. Lock em up. The security clearance stuff I don't know much about. If they corrected the wrong of their own fruition then fine. If they got caught lying outright, then lock them up too. That isn't really the Russian burger promised tho agreed?

Lying to Congress under oath is a no brainer. Lock em up. The security clearance stuff I don't know much about. If they corrected the wrong of their own fruition then fine. If they got caught lying outright, then lock them up too. That isn't really the Russian burger promised tho agreed?

How is it not? They are criminals colluding with russia. What else do you want.

You've posted in it 40+ times.

Should have at least bothered to follow the story.
1idjlq.jpg

Allow me to help those who think any of this is going to result in any impeachment.

Impeachment will never happen unless you can find an audio tape that contains the following:

"Trump: Hi there, Putin? Wonderful to talk to you! This is Donald J. Trump, real estate developer and host of "The Apprentice". My social security number is (insert S.S. number here). Anywho, I was wondering if you would like to engage in some collusion with me and my campaign. If we colluded, it will be the best collusion, simply the best! No collusion will ever be bigger! And we'll make Mexico pay for it!

Putin: Excellent Mr. Trump, we have been expecting this call. My operatives are prepared to spend as much time on Facebook as will be necessary to secure your election.

Trump: Tremendous, tremendous.

Putin: We have also hacked any Democrat party leader stupid enough to think 'password1' or 'Podesta1' is an uncrackable password. KGB Agent Assange is prepared to leak them at your convenience.

Trump: Stupendous, I'm looking forward to colluding with you in the future. The best collusion, the best hacking. Keep in touch Vlad!

(Putin hangs up)

Trump: You see Ivanka, that's the Art of the Deal right there."

Where do you think this is going?

If trump had sold uranium to the Russians in exchange for speaking fees and donations to his foundation, deleted 30,000 emails on a secret server, and hired fusion gps to gather intel from Russia and had his law firm lie about it, this would have wrapped up months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back