Russia Collusion megathread v9: Mueller investigation lands first charges

Will there be an indictment Monday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manafort, Gates, and George are the first set to go down.

Next it's Flynn, Trump jr, and Kushner..
Trump Jr. will be the day Trump Sr.
Doubtful Flynn either since he's made it this far.
Kushner likely happens soon.

Manafort, Gates, and George are the first set to go down.

Next it's Flynn, Trump jr, and Kushner..
There's a pretty important person missing on that list.

Every one of these people could have been doing very very naughty things, and it wouldn't result in an impeachment of Donald Trump.

Do you know why?

It sure looks like you were pushing that idea, but it appears that it was @bobgeese who explicitly stated that.
Nothing I said there even REMOTELY is pushing Manafort lobbying for Uranium 1. You were just flat out mistaken.

The Podesta Group is NAMED in the indictment. Lol
Yes but until Tony Podesta is in cuffs his bullshit "I didn't know we were doing work on the Ukrainian governments behalf" will probably hold for the most part. Although I could see him and his firm getting hit with tax/laundering charges for that $1.2m wire they received directly from Manafort

Wonder if @HomerThompson still argues Podesta didn't work with Manafort

Every one of these people could have been doing very very naughty things, and it wouldn't result in an impeachment of Donald Trump.

Do you know why?

You realize that if all of these people go down it means that Trump surrounded himself with a gave Government access to 6 compromised people....

Collusion or incompetence.... neither is good look.

At this point Trump is going to try and dig up some dirt on the key figures who are investigating him! Trump will go as far but not specifically accuse anyone of committing a crime so as not to get into any legal trouble! Trump will come out and say I would not be surprised if there have been some egregious activity! Trump and his team will then call for an investigation!

At this point Trump is going to try and dig up some dirt on the key figures who are investigating him! Trump will go as far but not specifically accuse anyone of committing a crime so as not to get into any legal trouble! Trump will come out and say I would not be surprised if there have been some egregious activity! Trump and his team will then call for an investigation!
Trump could probably coast through this if he had the sense to shut the fuck up. I think he ends up resigning but if he keeps talking he'll be facing impeachment.

What's funny is that despite all of this, he's still better than Hillary. Without Trump we likely dont know the extent of Russian tentacles in American politics.

That's more like it. I agree now that the stepping down is connected to the investigation. Tony may be charged under FARA. If he is in violation, I hope he is charged and found guilty.
What's interesting is that this was appatantly public knowledge the same time Manafort stepped down as campaign manager. Articles from early this year and last year implicate Podesta along with Manafort.

He's so neck deep, he just happened to be head of the FBI during the time it happened.

Scandalous!
Yes and the fact pattern suggests he is at least compromised.

What’s happening may or may not indicate wrongdoings by Manafort, but the timing is quite interesting just as the Uranium One scandal starts gathering momentum.

So far this investigation has brought more to the surface than the all the time and tens of millions wasted on Benghazi by the GOP.

The difference between a manufactured story and one that is full of truth.

What’s happening may or may not indicate wrongdoings by Manafort, but the timing is quite interesting just as the Uranium One scandal starts gathering momentum.
tumblr_nfnmo6Seh21s2wio8o1_500.gif

<Dany07>

It's funny because you think this is true.

So far this investigation has brought more to the surface than the all the time and tens of millions wasted on Benghazi by the GOP.

The difference between a manufactured story and one that is full of truth.
Benghazi was the sheer incompetence of a state department headed by Hillary Clinton attempting to overthrow a government. Nothing more nothing less.

Waste of money? Yes. Unfounded? No.

Do you know why?
Yeah too bad Trump got his own investigation going for obstruction of Justice. Maybe next time avoid going on tv bragging about why he fired Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back