Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

You're not talking about shit because you're not smart enough to do so. If you think the mods value your posting you're kidding yourself. One of us adds value to this forum. Hint: it's not the dipshit that has to create account after account because he's so stupid that he's not even accepted on the interwebs. Again, I feel for how bad you are at life, but it's not my fault.

You didn't bring up anything that was being talked about ITT.

I know, it's more important that thousands of children be raped than to call out the culture of misogyny responsible.
source.gif

Why should the population of the U.K. prefer the liberal order that imports third worlders that rape their children en masse and then prosecutes them for noticing to an order that prevents such atrocity?
Stay on topic or .....

HeavyReasonableKinglet-max-1mb.gif

Why should the population of the U.K. prefer the liberal order that imports third worlders that rape their children en masse and then prosecutes them for noticing to an order that prevents such atrocity?

Stay on topic. Reported.

What do you think we should do? Nuke Russia?

This is classic, the whole world tells us to fuck ourselves for the last year and a half and now its all "America, where are you?"

If Russia threatens our allies in Europe, we'll be there. You're just throwing a tantrum.
Uh..maybe trumps bitchmade ass could start by actually enforcing sanctions that might I remind you, where voted for by Congress.
“Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act” it’s a law.

Publicly shaming his own Secretary of State ,a day after saying something bad about Russia.

Totally downplaying any Russian involvement in us elections.

Trump has Putin’s dick so far down his throat ,trump probably jacks off to shirtless putin.

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

^^cucked his own damn country lololol!

Trumps is the biggest cuck I have ever seen. He seriously needs to get Putin’s balls out his mouth.

The day you're capable of not being a dipshit, let alone becoming a mod here, is the day I quit the internet. Until then, you'll suck my dick when I tell you to and how I tell you to. No homo.
Yellow incoming lolol

The mods should have to throw a gif in on a yellow..would make it a little funnier.
giphy.gif

Nah nope and no, cowboy.

You're whataboutting in support of the idea that the UK is somehow the aggressor here. Fuck that noise.

It's like you're not capable of processing what I actually say because you have some need to project shit (presumably for easy disagreement and subsequent feelings of superiority). Feel free to carry on without me.

It's like you're not capable of processing what I actually say because you have some need to project shit (presumably for easy disagreement and subsequent feelings of superiority). Feel free to carry on without me.
Your response was that the UK initiated the threats. That's straight up motherfucking bullshit. The "initiation" was the nerve agent attack in their city.

@Prime Rib Okay coward. Go run to the mods like the bitch made little twunt you are. You have no answer to anything of substance but to report everyone in sight. Pathetic.

He'll be banned, again, soon enough. It's so obvious every time he comes back.

Ok that's enough of that.
We encourage use of the report function because it's needed for us to do our jobs. But abusing it while simultaneously derailing a thread is very obviously not allowed.
No more derailing and no more spam reporting.

Not really.

I don't pretend to be up on it such that I know what motivates Putin.
Nor have I paid attention to Russia's behavior in the past to know this is any different. I asked for some logic and facts to back up the claim. Instead I got mostly insults. :(

Really? We don't usually agree, but you're usually pretty well informed. If this was a Trumptard I might buy it, but you're usually knowledgeable. How is it possible you legitimately don't see the relationship between Trump's acquiescence and Putin's boldness?

A 3rd Russkie was found mysteriously dead in UK. Thug life, yo. Get used to it.

UK is like a loudmouth woman picking fights because she's counting on a man to take care of it for her. Great, shit all over the US and the president and then count on him to bail you out when you're in over your head.

Yeah like the only country with a real military that backed up the USA in a war the rest of the world was opposing. Your analogy could not be any worse.

Back