International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V10

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked very uncoordinated
nah, there's a whole video on that specific mission, that's what he's watching. its on YT. they had multiple drones, fire support, infantry, at least 1 bmp. the weirdest part is using the main gun for the trench but the drone shots can make it look like the troops are clearly right in front of the tank but i doubt the gunner in the tank can see nearly as clearly.

>going to federal prison to win an internet argument.
Looks like more than 1 too. I read an article of one of the Discord group members stating he has hundreds of files copied and will leak them all if the original leaker is arrested. Not the brightest thing to say but he was reported to be 18. <Prem973>

nah, there's a whole video on that specific mission, that's what he's watching. its on YT. they had multiple drones, fire support, infantry, at least 1 bmp. the weirdest part is using the main gun for the trench but the drone shots can make it look like the troops are clearly right in front of the tank but i doubt the gunner in the tank can see nearly as clearly.
idk what the backstory is but the strategies have looked odd on both sides from the start. I can't find the footage right now but in the early days there was one Russian tank acting as freeway patrol for an entire highway. No blockade, no status of authority, just a tank getting in the way of civilian traffic. A car pushes through, the tank wheels around and shoots it. The rest of the cars waddle on past the tank like nothing happened and the tank can't do anything because they have to reload.

It's not isolated either. Here's the same kind of vehicle drifting off the road to target a civilian vehicle.

here's footage of a Russian tank taking a moment to shoot a cameraman

There's no tactical oversight in any of this. It almost looks like Ukraine and Russia went to war with each other without any real consent or input from leadership, because they make the most basic reactionary moves - I am in big vehicle, see small thing so use big gun.

Looks like more than 1 too. I read an article of one of the Discord group members stating he has hundreds of files copied and will leak them all if the original leaker is arrested. Not the brightest thing to say but he was reported to be 18. <Prem973>

200.gif

Their 1st day in prison. Now imagine that Ray-Roy and Pookie are Homer and the 18-year-old is the lamb on a stick.

idk what the backstory is but the strategies have looked odd on both sides from the start. I can't find the footage right now but in the early days there was one Russian tank acting as freeway patrol for an entire highway. No blockade, no status of authority, just a tank getting in the way of civilian traffic. A car pushes through, the tank wheels around and shoots it. The rest of the cars waddle on past the tank like nothing happened and the tank can't do anything because they have to reload.

It's not isolated either. Here's the same kind of vehicle drifting off the road to target a civilian vehicle.

here's footage of a Russian tank taking a moment to shoot a cameraman

There's no tactical oversight in any of this. It almost looks like Ukraine and Russia went to war with each other without any real consent or input from leadership, because they make the most basic reactionary moves - I am in big vehicle, see small thing so use big gun.

Russia went to war with Ukraine. Ukraine wasn't doing anything to Russia except turning their attention to Europe/The West.

Status
Not open for further replies.