International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be daft grimballs. Russia invaded and Ukraine should have been supported properly by the west. Russia let the war dogs loose and will bear responsibility for what they have done one way or another

maybe in your dreams...

the reality is ukraine was duped into fighting natos war against russia and they're paying the price right now and probably in years and decades to come.

russia will achieve its objectives, while ukraine will no longer be a functioning state.

was all that worth it? entire country destroyed for nato goals and interests?

maybe for kiev comedian and his cronies, but definitely not for your average ukrainian

maybe in your dreams...

the reality is ukraine was duped into fighting natos war against russia and they're paying the price right now and probably in years and decades to come.

russia will achieve its objectives, while ukraine will no longer be a functioning state.

maybe for kiev comedian and his cronies, but definitely not for your average ukrainian

Ukrainians unfortunately are learning the hard way again. But if they can manage to separate from shithole Russia I imagine their future will be bright.

maybe in your dreams...

So average ukrainian should to be happy to be deUkrainised and turned into serbian like you are in real life? Sorry, propaganda agenda is rusification, sorry for " mistake "

While I don't agree with version that U.S had blew up pipeline.
Because this had reduced ammount of money europe might provide to Ukr and for weapons purchases....indirectly if to look in this all in depth, not just as regular mainstream media consumer....it was huge blow vs U.S and Germany not benefit for U.S.

One of the main goals of the war in Ukraine is to prevent German-Russian business cooperation, which is a huge threat to the economic power of the United States.
This was the whole theme of the world wars in the past.
The US is trying to weaken both sides.
A relationship between Europe and Russia is the end of the US and justification for NATO.

The US is leading Germany into bankruptcy. They blew up the pipeline. They made an end to all deals between Russia and Germany.

One of the main goals of the war in Ukraine is to prevent German-Russian business cooperation, which is a huge threat to the economic power of the United States.
This was the whole theme of the world wars in the past.
The US is trying to weaken both sides.
A relationship between Europe and Russia is the end of the US and justification for NATO.

The US is leading Germany into bankruptcy. They blew up the pipeline. They made an end to all deals between Russia and Germany.

Good, end all deals with Russ, Russia showed their hand when they tried to freeze Europe...

This was the whole theme of the world wars.
German economy is considerably weaker than ppl are thinking ....
They were strong when local coal mining etc and nuclear energy field was running ( portrayed by media as subsidised like you add tax and then compensate some part of this ).
We all know that Germany and Russia always will attempt to make Molotov - Ribentropp pact type things with secret protocols.

While Germany is very weak even technically. Now.
They are corporations producing spare parts and machinery in all world where profit will be better.
They had ruined then best mobile phones factory in the world just cos assumed that to produce phones with cheaper workforce will be better. I had first mobile phone produced in this factory.
They had told that local coal is bad and coal miners salaries are too high.
They told that peat is bad and to sell shares in port to chinesse companies is GOOD.

They had ceded robotic company factory in China to chinesse corporations.

When North Stream had been blown up , they had been forced to reserve 165 b EUR to compensate energy prices hike at least partially and boosted up electricity prices in Nordpool.
United States are very weak psychologically and Germany is living in dreams that they might be Germany from 1939 th while does have weak and overrated economy and very weak ground forces ( cos low financing ).
All they had did: to love russia and sell bounds + to talk nice talks and pay benefits.
If compare with West Germany before 1993 th it is lazy, money hungry half died snail ( helix ) living in dreams.
Chinesse and russians in Berlin are oppressed in dreams so might start to prepare for deNazification process.

Russia went from "lol they have a smaller GDP than California" to "peer level opponent" very quickly...
For our entire lives the US military has referred to Russia as a “near peer” threat. That’s the actual terminology, not “peer level”. They did not just become known as that. You’re flat out wrong and don’t know what you’re talking about. The reality of it is though that after their showing in this was, for the first time we might need to reconsider if they are actually a near peer or not because it is now clear that their is an enormous gap between the US and Russia in military power and proficiency

So average ukrainian should to be happy to be deUkrainised and turned into serbian like you are in real life? Sorry, propaganda agenda is rusification, sorry for " mistake "

so average ukrainian being "deukrainized" turns into serbian cause propaganda agenda is russification?

did i get that right?

are you in permanent state of nervous breakdown?

or are you often in touch with interdimensional beings and thats where you get all your brilliant ideas from?

Ukrainians unfortunately are learning the hard way again. But if they can manage to separate from shithole Russia I imagine their future will be bright.

destroyed country, people killed or fled, destroyed economy...

yup, definitely a bright future...

but looking at what some of the big western cities look like today, maybe we don't have same definition of "bright future"

And the Russians still don't control it lmao

oh, my bad!

its called artemovsk now, thats why you seem confused. even your idol, the kiev comedian, acknowledged that russian took the city back in may.

gotta update your talking points

I like listening to actual military experts talk about the conditions of the war instead of news pundits... or the apologist retard brigade in here...

Retired General David Petraeus.

Retired General Ben Hodges

I like listening to actual military experts talk about the conditions of the war instead of news pundits... or the apologist retard brigade in here...

Retired General David Petraeus.

Retired General Ben Hodges

imagine taking these hacks and shills seriously....

colonel macgregor is much more in tune with situation in ukraine

And they are not taking a knee to Putin and kissing his ass like you are , are they? they are united in fighting back against the terrorists and will do it at a very high cost because they seen what happened after they did nothing about Crimea.
Dude, how many times have I said I do not give two-shits about either side? Has that not sunk in yet?
"United in fighting at a very high cost." Exactly my point.
What will happen when that cost has become too high, and the Ukrainian Army runs out of soldiers to fight? Who will stop Russia then?

Status
Not open for further replies.