International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank the Gods, US finally suspending the funding of this quagmire. This won't last much longer, time to get to the negotiation table. Could have avoided a lot of this and saved a lot of lives be negotiating from the start.
I will be happy not to see your posts anymore.
I too will suspend U.S funding my cocky friend. I will not pay for MS stuff for personal usage and will not re sign some other contratcts.Never....forget this, I don't want to fund this.
Also I today had sold U.S treasury debt bills I had. So be happy and proud.

I will be happy not to see your posts anymore.
I too will suspend U.S funding my cocky friend. I will not pay for MS stuff for personal usage and will not re sign some other contratcts.Never....forget this, I don't want to fund this.
Also I today had sold U.S treasury debt bills I had. So be happy and proud.
:rolleyes::D

Thank the Gods, US finally suspending the funding of this quagmire. This won't last much longer, time to get to the negotiation table. Could have avoided a lot of this and saved a lot of lives be negotiating from the start.

There's other wars to profit from now, it's never been about Ukrainian victory... don't know why anyone is surprised though.

I'm guessing a few posters wish that at the very least it's funded up to the jext election... that way the finger can be pointed at the other team.

I agree completely. Regular people have been made to fight and die for absolutely nothing. Disgusting waste of life

Has there been any word or footage on abrams?

Internet says they were "rolling towards" frontline in november

Just wondering since tinfoil theories are coming up online about them

Do you think Ukraine will retake the eastern provinces?
Not likely on the battlefield. Russia is going to implode from within is the only way things end. People talk about "negotiations" but are ignorant who Putin is. First of all Putler doesnt want them right now as he still needs to get his annexed territories back. And at the rate he is gaining ground it wont be anytime soon.

Kremlin's mangment after hard work during 45 years had achieved .....soap and sugar stamps as right to purchase for real money and it definitely isn't soviet life ideal.
Vaino Väljas, communist.... 1990 th.

There's other wars to profit from now, it's never been about Ukrainian victory... don't know why anyone is surprised though.

I'm guessing a few posters wish that at the very least it's funded up to the jext election... that way the finger can be pointed at the other team.

I agree completely. Regular people have been made to fight and die for absolutely nothing. Disgusting waste of life

So your blaming UKR for not surrendering their freedom?

What freedom? How are the Ukrainian people free? They're a poor people at the mercy of NATOs wishes via a puppet. They're not allowed to leave the country and many are forced to fight a war they want no part of. How is that freedom?

Not all. I blame Russia for invading.

Nor do I blame ukr for not surrendering I blame Ukrainian politicians for conscription. I blame the unfilled promises and limited weapons shipments that enabled them to fight but never win that many nations in the West " promised "

I blame the west for saying we'd supply enough weapons to go on the offensive and prolonging a fight that has barely changed in terms of area for the past year and a half.

I especially hate how the fucking separatist line cutting east has barely shifted since before the war.

I hate the fact that thousands apon thousands of people have died... for absolutely fucking nothing.

The lines are the same. Donbas and Crimea is still in rus hands. Like I said at the start I'd be passed if after years nothing has changed. Well here we are. The only difference is the rest of Ukraine got fucked over and beneficially the pipeline got destroyed and the damage caused to Russia.... that's it.....

A massive price of life for fuck all imo

Not likely on the battlefield. Russia is going to implode from within is the only way things end. People talk about "negotiations" but are ignorant who Putin is. First of all Putler doesnt want them right now as he still needs to get his annexed territories back. And at the rate he is gaining ground it wont be anytime soon.
Any negotiations with hitler will be useless. Putin again had repeated that special operation is done as had been planned and will be continued.

What freedom? How are the Ukrainian people free? They're a poor people at the mercy of NATOs wishes via a puppet. They're not allowed to leave the country and many are forced to fight a war they want no part of. How is that freedom?
That's what they are fighting for...freedom so they dont have to be in a senseless war and die because a ruthless barbarian needs more land because Russia isnt big enough.

This is the fuked up reality of the war. Little team sport here and there, but there are cripples on both sides whose wife has to wipe their butt and eventually gonna leave these men for someone else. That's why soldiers shoot themselves when seriously wounded.

Guy looks to be having a great time. There is absolutely no point in suffering for government. Put yourself and your family first by whatever means necessary. You won't see Zelensky or Putin with these injuries, that's for sure. They and other Eastern European elites will life in luxury with their millions and billions of dollars while these men die gruesome deaths or are maimed for life. The elites have no right to impose this on the people, regardless of country

That's what they are fighting for...freedom so they dont have to be in a senseless war and die because a ruthless barbarian needs more land because Russia isnt big enough.
And that's fine for those who feel that way. That's a decision for each individual to make. But forcing someone to fight to the death against his will is objectively not freedom

LOL, so they're being forcefully kidnapped off the streets and thrown into life-threatening situation so they can be free.

Yeah, that makes lots of sense. /s

Ukrainians are so free, they can't even swim across the rivers to Romania without being picked out of the river and thrown in prison.

I don't know, I'm starting to think it's not all that free. If 1991 border = "FREEDOM" and you being forcefed into a cannon, then what is the "freedom" good for. It ain't about no freedom, and they sure as hell don't have any democracy there.

But it's for your "freedom" and "democracy" to preserve 1991 lines drawn by communists in 1921.

If someone told me that I have to be a cripple for defending California today, I'm gonna pass. And if you try to force me to go die for it, I would rather empty a mag into those who are trying to kindap me then "the enemy".

It's called conscription as the country is fighting for their very existence. And yes before Russia invaded they were "free" you dont understand this? you think they would rather live under Russian occupation?...is that "more free"?

And that's fine for those who feel that way. That's a decision for each individual to make. But forcing someone to fight to the death against his will is objectively not freedom

And if it wasnt for forced conscription when your country is getting taken over you lose your country, so pick your poison. Nobody wants to force conscription or be conscripted but if you dont you lose.....do you understand that?

Another colloquial term is kidnapping and being sacrificed.

I'm not going to live in a country that forces me to die for a border dispute.
Life in Ukriane has always been crappy, it's very poor, very cynical and corrupt society, the government has never valued their lives, but suddenly you must lay down your life for such a glorious nation drawn by commies during Russian revolution.

Much like most Russians wouldn't fight to defend some border, most Ukrainians don't want to die to defend the border.

If your people don't want to die for the border, it's not some gang's decision to make it for them. They become the enemy doing just that.

EDIT: And I'm already on a mute/moderator check.

And you start an account for an MMA site but yet just come to the war room and cuck for Putin?

Another colloquial term is kidnapping and being sacrificed.

I'm not going to live in a country that forces me to die for a border dispute.
Life in Ukriane has always been crappy, it's very poor, very cynical and corrupt society, the government has never valued their lives, but suddenly you must lay down your life for such a glorious nation drawn by commies during Russian revolution.

Much like most Russians wouldn't fight to defend some border, most Ukrainians don't want to die to defend the border.

If your people don't want to die for the border, it's not some gang's decision to make it for them. They become the enemy doing just that.

EDIT: And I'm already on a mute/moderator check.

<45>

Status
Not open for further replies.