International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen anything. I had warned back when they were talking about sending them that these things are a logistical nightmare to support and that I didn’t think Ukraine would be capable of keeping up with their crazy fuel demands.

If those theories you’re reading are saying they’re ineffective then they’re definitely making shit up. There is no doubt that they’re the king of the battlefield

Effectiveness wise i dont think they will change anything, hittable by arty and drones (both sides drilling cope cages on their tanks due to drones btw)Usa and germany looking into israel trophy system conserning future of tanks overall.

About wild theorys, the popular tinfoil hat theory is that americans are telling ukr to hold abrams back due to morale reasons or some shit , cant let americans back home see abrams go in flames but this is 99 percent BS most likely

We’re a free society and they or not. That’s why. Coincidently, that is also why Ukraine wants nothing to do with them and wants to partner with the west.
I'm fine with free society but I pay Google 55 dollars a month 35 for corsica 20 for membership. Small money but still I bet if I could get the word out there are likely a lot like me. I don't want my money used to pay for these streams. Free society or not. They don't pay for millions of streams spreading Russian nonsense.

Effectiveness wise i dont think they will change anything, hittable by arty and drones (both sides drilling cope cages on their tanks due to drones btw)Usa and germany looking into israel trophy system conserning future of tanks overall.

About wild theorys, the popular tinfoil hat theory is that americans are telling ukr to hold abrams back due to morale reasons or some shit , cant let americans back home see abrams go in flames but this is 99 percent BS most likely
the most likely answer is that they require a much more robust logistical chain and it doesn't make sense to waste the effort on a platform that likely won't be any more effective than what is already there. Diminishing returns, imo. Better spent keeping bradleys and soviet tanks on the front since it's easier. There will be some breakover point when Abrams are needed but i don't think we are there yet.

Most likely the Abrams are being used at standoff ranges because of their superior optics and accuracy, they don't need to drive into the shit. There's also very few of them so not exactly easy to locate. I'm sure also because of the propaganda value their location is kept secret and they're not allowed to be photographed in operations.

Tank vs Tank battles are rare in this war.
Main reason why tanks are damaged is mine to stop and artillery on top. Then will not Matter is this WW2 era Tank or modern one...

Then drones....different ones, from cheap FPV drones till military drones....
These are used for striking or / and to get location where Tank is and to call artillery or/ and ATGMS teams.

They also had get just 31 Abrams and just 14 challengers...

Additionally they still does have manpower reserves with ppl who had did mandatory service with soviet era tanks...also mechanics with experience with ussr era tanks. While with Leopard and Challenger or Abrams ...situation is different.

I also didn't had get it is reality that they are sending Leopards for repair to Lithuania. They doesn't have Leopard tanks in arsenal and therefore doesn't have experienced guys to work with them.
Self propelled howitzers is different situation, they does have experienced guys and are doing repairs really quickly IF spare parts are delivered in time....

Putin now uses the word 'conquered'. Putin said Russia will not give up its 'conquered' Ukrainian territories in any future negotiations. Putin has by now dropped all pretenses of 'liberating' Ukrainian territories.

I was unable to find an English source. However Putin used a new word 'zavoevali' or conquered during his speech.

Read Medvedev's telegram channel. He posted that ukraine should be incorporated in russia ..... he didn't had posted that just some provinces....while yeah, he had posted this in russian and post is aimed for public who does know russian language....

I'd say no surprise, but actually... that is a little bit surprising.

Things must have changed in Russia for him to now look to present this as a great military victory.

Does this suggest Russians are questioning their military capability under Putin?
Yes. Without any doubts.
While he still is able to continue hire manpower and to replace KIAs easily and quickly cos propaganda does work well enough....also manpower in remote areas still is available ....

Going to start the next volume of the thread. I'll leave a redirect to the new version here and way back to this vol. in the new thread.

Link to new thread.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back