Social Russian authorities ask the Supreme Court to declare the LGBTQ ‘movement’ extremist

Stop raging. It's only a meme designed to get a specific point across, which it does perfectly fine. Hence why you and your fellow freaks are so angry over it.

Lol, the only one raging is you, child.

Your shitty meme is perfect example of right wing:

Create two fake people, create imaginary conversation between these two fake people. Then get angry at the content of the imaginary conversation YOU created.

<Dany07>

Stay mad, buttercup

Could you stop word vomitting bullshit and provide the points you want me to debunk already?
You copy pasted an hour long video.. watch it yourself first before you ask others to do it. And if you have watched it, it shouldn't be so hard for you to type out the key points.

Meanwhile you are just wasting everyone's time.

And yeah, the overwhelming majority of the right's position on any cultural issue comes from bigotry and sexual insecurity.

You claimed the opposition to the tranny freakshow have no arguments. He posted two videos proving you wrong. The burden is on YOU to watch the videos, not for him to copy & paste what's in the videos. You slimy little shit.

Lol, the only one raging is you, child.

Your shitty meme is perfect example of right wing:

Two imaginary humans, having an imaginary conversation that conservatives are getting angry over.

Stay mad, buttercup

"imaginary humans"

It's a cartoon you idiot. LOL

It's also reflective of the real world. Notice how you're unable to prove it wrong?

"imaginary humans"

It's a cartoon you idiot. LOL

It's also reflective of the real world. Notice how you're unable to prove it wrong?

"You cant prove my shitty meme wrong"

Are you 12?

If you are anything over 25 years old (the most I'd excuse for manchild tantrums), your parents did a serious disservice to you and the world in general.

"You cant prove my shitty meme wrong"

Are you 12?
Only mature adults rage-post over a thread made nearly half a year ago.

Aren't you the emo freak?

Only mature adults rage-post over a thread made nearly half a year ago.

Aren't you the emo freak?

Nope, are you 12?

Tantrum is a better name for you.
Man that crappy thread of yours really hurt your feelings huh, you keep bringing it up all angry.. clenching those little cuck fists, bashing that keyboard.

Stay mad buttercup

We should make our country more like Russia, yes

531.jpg

<Fedor23><{jackyeah}>

You claimed the opposition to the tranny freakshow have no arguments. He posted two videos proving you wrong. The burden is on YOU to watch the videos, not for him to copy & paste what's in the videos. You slimy little shit.

No its fucking not. Stay mad, Tantrum.. Let the rage flow. Clench those little beta male fists, punch that little keyboard.
I will always be superior to you, its just genetics bro, you have some shit ones, sorry.

988e5d056f872b6ead0b609f87e631e1.gif

Nope, are you 12?

Tantrum is a better name for you.
Man that crappy thread of yours really hurt your feelings huh, you keep bringing it up all angry.. clenching those little cuck fists, bashing that keyboard.

Stay mad buttercup

lol you brought it up and keep mentioning it, and you've done the same in other threads. You're obsessed with it. You're an embarrassing mess.

No its fucking not. Stay mad, Tantrum.. Let the rage flow. Clench those little beta male fists, punch that little keyboard.
I will always be superior to you, its just genetics bro, you have some shit ones, sorry.

988e5d056f872b6ead0b609f87e631e1.gif

This is what happens when you have no self-awareness. lol

This is what happens when you have no self-awareness. lol

Yeah exactly, Tantrum.
Keep throwing it though, watching you chud out in rage is hilarious.

Yeah exactly, Tantrum.
Keep throwing it though, watching you chud out in rage is hilarious.

Ah I remember, you're the one who said you were gonna put me on ignore... then continued to respond to me. You have the conviction of a goldfish. lol

Ah I remember, you're the one who said you were gonna put me on ignore... then continued to respond to me. You have the conviction of a goldfish. lol

I needed a punching bag to abuse and humiliate, you fit the bill perfectly.

Anyway, got any more shitty cartoons to get angry over?

I needed a punching bag to abuse and humiliate, you fit the bill perfectly.

Anyway, got any more shitty cartoons to get angry over?

So you admit to having no life and you get angry over cartoons. That's good.

Ok time to put you on ignore.

lol I was right.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

So you admit to having no life and you get angry over cartoons. That's good.

lol I was right.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Ok, I broke your brain.. I seem to turn right wingers into poo flinging chimps unable to string together a coherent argument as they rage out

This is what you'll get from now on as a response:

<JackieThumbsUp>

Ok, I broke your brain.. I seem to turn right wingers into poo flinging chimps unable to string together a coherent argument as they rage out

This is what you'll get from now on as a response:

<JackieThumbsUp>

Okay emo.

I want people to "ignore Russian culture going backwards"? WTF? See, a perfect example of how fucking stupid you are.

I point out how leftists have NOTHING to say about muslim anti-LGBT hatred. The slimebag I originally responded to is a perfect example: obsessed with "white supremacists" whilst having nothing to say about the much greater influence of muslim anti-LGBT hostility in the world. Scummy little hypocrites, all of you.

What are you even talking about? You are all over the place. Why are you even mad?

You want people to not talk about Russia until leftists talk about Islam's hate for the LGBTQ?

You have such a victim complex its crazy.

that whining first one was.. made it a total of 5 minutes, she's still yet to get to the point..

Not weighing in on whatever you guys are discussing, but you’re so right about Kathleen Stock. She’s boring and angry. Shouldn’t have resigned from her university, either.

Back