Ryan Garcia vs. Jayson Velez - May 4 Golden Boy on ESPN

They shouldve made a deal with Loeffler to have Kingry co-main for GGG card.

Bigger Mexican crowd watching, especially on a year when Cinco de Mayo lands on a Saturday
I agree

those ring girls are amazons. they towered over estrada

wtf was up with abreu?...dude acted real weird the whole fight...like he was real tired or uninterested or something....seemed like he was only too happy for it to be over too.

Not liking everyone claiming 'mexican style' shite, a fucking irishman in a sombrero saying 'golovkins not the only one with mexican style'...bollocks.

some of today's fighters, like abreu. really should look for another profession...

whats up with ryan garcia?...is he supposed to be the next big thing?

lol at this segment with the fangirls of kingry

whats up with ryan garcia?...is he supposed to be the next big thing?

Ryan Garcia brings teh women demographic like Oscar did, apparently. He can crack pretty good too. But honestly it's still to early to tell. Oscar will try and build him up like he did Canelo.

Ryan Garcia brings teh women demographic like Oscar did, apparently. He can crack pretty good too. But honestly it's still to early to tell. Oscar will try and build him up like he did Canelo.

He looked woeful in some of the sparring videos online.

some of today's fighters, like abreu. really should look for another profession...
that dude was 100% there for a check he had zero heart or love for the sport.

He looked woeful in some of the sparring videos online.

He has a little power but seems a little stiff to me. He's very young still and we will see how he progresses. Hopefully they take their time and let him develop.

well, tonight we find out if ryan garcia is really the oscar dela hoya of this generation.

I love watching fights at stubhub you can get some good seats for pretty cheap the beer is expensive AF though.

homeboy came out to la bamba lol

He has a little power but seems a little stiff to me. He's very young still and we will see how he progresses. Hopefully they take their time and let him develop.

in the sparring videos he genuinely looked afraid to let his hands go against a stronger guy

watching ryan garcia in the pre-fight interview, i have a pre-monition he gets ko'd by velez tonight there by derailing the ryan garcia hype train before it even gets a chance to pick up some steam....oh well.

Back