Sasha Baron Cohen, "Who is America" Ep. 2 (Racism edition)

How stupid can this guy be? Is this real life?

Nah, he must be an actor. He too funny to be a real politician. Or maybe he is hoping for a new career in entertainment.

I hope he gets thrown out of Georgia's Government!

Why would you say or do ANYTHING like that when on CAMERA in this day and age?

Makes me ashamed to be in the same state as that scumbag.

I would much rather live next to a Muslim family than this guy.

merlin_141619722_63b9a85a-88c6-49ad-8dbd-0b14a621b8ef-jumbo.jpg

Until they groom your kids or throw acid at them amirite.

Until they groom your kids or throw acid at them amirite.

I have always known a lot of Muslims, and I have never had problem with a single one of them. Some of the best people I know actually, and I'd be more than happy to have them as neighbors.

I think it is a shame that people on here judge Muslims by their worst representatives, but do not do the same for other groups. Well, some other groups get the same treatment.

And let's be honest, I would never let that man in the video anywhere near my children. But the Muslim family I know that owns a daycare would certainly be welcome to watch my kids.

I don't even think we have people like that in Canada. Maybe a few in the prairies or something.

Spencer would qualify as a Rhodes Scholar when compared to at least 40% of Trump voters.

Yes those American acid attacks just happen every day right? Lol

That's the crazy thing. There are so many predators in this country. Some are on a small scale, and it happens every day. But it goes right up to Olympic level sport molestation. We literally had an Olympic athletics doctor groom dozens of elite athletes for years to be molested, and apparently there is another scandal in the diving community.

Not to mention child predators in Hollywood, not to mention child predators and their protection in Christianity, not to mention there was a damn TV show dedicated to catching child predators and we saw plenty of predators from all demographics. Not to mention the crazy number of underage people in the sex trade in this country that is just sickening.

Nope, ignore all that. The problem is Muslims. That is where our focus needs to be here in America.

I have always known a lot of Muslims, and I have never had problem with a single one of them. Some of the best people I know actually, and I'd be more than happy to have them as neighbors.

I think it is a shame that people on here judge Muslims by their worst representatives, but do not do the same for other groups. Well, some other groups get the same treatment.

And let's be honest, I would never let that man in the video anywhere near my children. But the Muslim family I know that owns a daycare would certainly be welcome to watch my kids.

I'm being fictitious. Most Muslims I've met are good normal people.

I didn't think the first episode was too great, and i say that as a huge fan of Cohen. However this second episode? Holy shit that was something else, i think the mosque skit was genius, not just in concept but the execution was perfect. The mosque anouncement in its self was funny but then to announce the funding was coming from the saudis...then the clintons...my god!

I didn't think the first episode was too great, and i say that as a huge fan of Cohen. However this second episode? Holy shit that was something else, i think the mosque skit was genius, not just in concept but the execution was perfect. The mosque anouncement in its self was funny but then to announce the funding was coming from the saudis...then the clintons...my god!

I know haha

He simply throws out a scenario and let’s them run wild. I think we know that’s who the far right and most of the right in general truly are.

Lol the closest thing the right has to this show is that idiot who who keeps getting busted for trying to doctor footage to frame people with lies.

there's good and bad in all. no reason to think otherwise.

There's also no reason the specifically say you'd prefer to live next to Muslims than this guy. What you mean is, you'd rather live next door to nice people than a scumbag? - what if you got unlucky and the Muslim neighbour was a drug dealing nutjob!

Trumps base is so stupid he has regressed to only using key words to communicate with them. His most recent tweet about the Russian interference investigation ended with these 4 words in a row "witch hunt hoax scam".

SBC exposes these non-thinking superstitious savages with the exact same techniques, mention the key words Muslims, Saudi Arabia, the Clintons and just watch them react with pure emotion.

the first episode was so boring I decided to stop watching the program. But this sounds crazy, think i'll give it another look. Thanks.

The politicians are just inexcusably stupid but i'm sure that cohen could find equally stupid people on the left...i know he is canadian but i'm sure he could make a Treaudeau say something equally stupid (if less racist) and I'm sure if he got to Hilary Clinton......

This isn't necessarily about politics, its just about stupid people being shown for what they are.

Incidentaly I gained a lot of respect for him leaving the journalist in who knew it was bullshit and didn't fall for it at all. It would have been easy to gloss that over and pretend he was too smart for everyone.

Back