Saturday night I have a grappling match with UFC vet Philip Hawes is anyone is interested

If you are interested in elder abuse

Sometimes you just gotta say what the hell..

I accepted an offer for a grappling match with UFC fighter Philip Hawes next Saturday 10/15 in Miami and the CSC show.

His original opponent pulled out short notice I figure it's not like it's a fight.

Yes as a few people decided to message me yesterday I am old (thanks I hadn’t realized). This is about the challenge and having fun. Are you telling me if you had the opportunity and could do it you wouldn’t want too?

I turn 60 in February and even I can’t believe after all the hurdles and obstacles life has thrown at me that I am still able to do this.

It’s a special rules match.. 6 minutes first 3 submission only second 3 there will be the ADCC point system.

Match will be live broadcast on www.flograppling.com for anyone who wants to watch.

My best chance is trying to snag something in the first 3 as this kid is a beast and former Juco National wrestling champion so the point game could get ugly..

Either way I am going to have a blast.. Hopefully I won't break a hip on the walkout

That’s awesome. Good luck!

Seriously still referencing an exchange you obviously came across looking dumb as fuck in? See if your two degrees help you wrap your brain around this:
weak
not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile; frail.
Sound familiar? lol
Think I came out of that exchange looking just fine. You insisting otherwise doesn't make it true, lol. You on the other hand had to Puff your chest out and tell us about your proud academic credentials. You led with your insecurity but that's what weak people do. We discussed this. You are a weak human being. Good day to you weakling.

Last edited:
Seriously still referencing an exchange you obviously came across looking dumb as fuck in? See if your two degrees help you wrap your brain around this:
weak
not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile; frail.
Sound familiar? lol

Think I came out of that exchange looking just fine. You insisting otherwise doesn't make it true, lol. You on the other hand had to Puff your chest out and tell us about your proud academic credentials. You led with your insecurity but that's what weak people do. We discussed this. You are a weak human being. Good day to you weakling.

The fuck u 2 fighting about?

If you are interested in elder abuse

Sometimes you just gotta say what the hell..

I accepted an offer for a grappling match with UFC fighter Philip Hawes next Saturday 10/15 in Miami and the CSC show.

His original opponent pulled out short notice I figure it's not like it's a fight.

Yes as a few people decided to message me yesterday I am old (thanks I hadn’t realized). This is about the challenge and having fun. Are you telling me if you had the opportunity and could do it you wouldn’t want too?

I turn 60 in February and even I can’t believe after all the hurdles and obstacles life has thrown at me that I am still able to do this.

It’s a special rules match.. 6 minutes first 3 submission only second 3 there will be the ADCC point system.

Match will be live broadcast on www.flograppling.com for anyone who wants to watch.

My best chance is trying to snag something in the first 3 as this kid is a beast and former Juco National wrestling champion so the point game could get ugly..

Either way I am going to have a blast.. Hopefully I won't break a hip on the walkout
Roid the fuck up and mangle him

A little Geritol you’ll do just fine TS. I heard that stuff is like steroids for senior citizens. Good stuff. Good luck do us proud

The fuck u 2 fighting about?
Right? Buddy got his Jimmies rustled about a comment I made about reporters and came out all hard. Now crying, and DEFINITELY has a smaller dick. <Goldie11>

Right? Buddy got his Jimmies rustled about a comment I made about reporters and came out all hard. Now crying, and DEFINITELY has a smaller dick. <Goldie11>
But the post wasn't even in this thread lmao wtf if wrong with you two? Also I have an innie I win.

I lost to an arm triangle as we were about to end the first 3. I felt a little flat and Hawes was strong and very fast. He was also a great guy.

Sometimes you are the Hammer sometimes the Nail and tonight was a nail type of night...

Thanks for the support it's appreciated and sorry if I let anyone down.. Back to training and the real battle father time..

In closing even though I lost I had a blast and am glad I did it. I am fortunate to get these opportunities

I lost to an arm triangle as we were about to end the first 3. I felt a little flat and Hawes was strong and very fast. He was also a great guy.

Sometimes you are the Hammer sometimes the Nail and tonight was a nail type of night...

Thanks for the support it's appreciated and sorry if I let anyone down.. Back to training and the real battle father time..

In closing even though I lost I had a blast and am glad I did it. I am fortunate to get these opportunities

Hey man, at least you got in there with a guy of that caliber. As Cassius Longinus said, "In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."

Should’ve touched him wit teh jab

I just turned 40. Not an athlete like you but shit man that's great you can still compete with a guy like Hawes who is obviously in his prime.

Whatever man, I give you unfathomable amounts of respect for tangling with a young buck in his prime at 60 years young.

I feel old as shit at 43...
You are still competing in combat sports at 60.
You sir are a fucking stud.

Back