SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a first date with a bitch and while we were at the bar we saw a dude in a group with a confederate flag shirt on. We talked about it and she was on his side. Then I noticed that the shirt literally had an SS symbol on it. She was still on his side. She refused to say she was racist. We parted ways. But she called me later that night and I did fuck her. But I drew the line at sleeping in the same bed with her. I pretended to be asleep on my couch and saw her leave my house. I felt dirty afterwards for about two hours.
lmao, you seem like a chill dude Moonshit, I'd buy you a beer if you weren't a fucking Donkey fan, that's where I draw the line tho.

sounds good, bud.
I've dropped 15 lbs, been doing multiples up Diablo.
did the Morgan Territory ride last week in under four hours.
prime Graves.

Sounds like it is time to big-ring diablo.

Nice job on the weight drop. I've dropped a few pounds as well, makes getting up a bouldering route easier.

6 cops shot by the alt-left last night, one dead. Sad!

Idc about being happy about your heritage, but literally 99% of ppl that fly or have tattoos of that flag know nothing about history and are doing it because they're racist.

The funny part is most will say "Learn your history", when in fact they know jack and shit about the Civil War or what the Confederacy actually was fighting for, "But it wasn't just about slaverly".

Know your roles and shut your mouths, you hillbilly inbred fucks.
There are some ph@ggot Canadians that fly that flag and have it on their car and they want to pretend they're not racists

I could be potentially punching nazis in Boston and yet I'm punching the clock. Fuck

edit: nevermind, over before it started. Quickly realized where they were

Last edited:
Lol, my Mon afternoon Contracts class got postponed to Fri cause the prof wants to see the eclipse

Literally just bought this shirt last night

confederate_redtee_large.jpg

So bitches can get educated and ESaL at the same time
rtj?

going to rustle jim jams if i buy it

consider it done

ohhhhh the glad reagans dead will rustle some too

decisions

Lol, my Mon afternoon Contracts class got postponed to Fri cause the prof wants to see the eclipse

I have to send an email out monday morning notifying everyone that the near infrared laser safety glasses in the laser lab won't do shit in terms of protection from the visible and UV light during the eclipse.

I have to send an email out monday morning notifying everyone that the near infrared laser safety glasses in the laser lab won't do shit in terms of protection from the visible and UV light during the eclipse.
I planned on looking at the shit without any glasses. I am pretty stupid, but testing has shown that I am slightly above average IQ wise. Is half of the population going blind from this eclipse?

First World Problems

I'm trying to travel a lot less than I used to for work. I had my own start up tech company and then I worked for a huge company in a leadership role with global responsibility. I also lived in three different countries (two in Europe + Canada) growing up. Indianapolis has a medical school (the only one in the state), IUPUI, and a large cancer ctr. Eli Lilly was one of the first customers for my first start up so that brought me to Indianapolis several times. The central core is pretty nice with all of the standard upscale chain restaurants. My favorite was a place called Palomino. http://www.palomino.com/location.php I guess there are 6 of them, does that make them a chain? I've been to the one in San Fran, will have to hunt down the one in Westwood.

What do i do? The technical term is "serial entrepreneur", but I hate that term. It could be better described in two ways. (1) I try to make money based on applied physics. (2) I tend to cause disasters and then spend time fixing them.

This is why you have such a vibrantly tight cortex. It matches with your invitingly soft voice, and your heavy breathing from your recent uploaded videos indicates to me you have optimal spacing on your intercostal bone structure. Lung capacity is promising as is your Bronchi development, however that would entail some further inspection...........All your experience increases the dimensions of your musk. You are an interestingly delicious specimen Mr Dope. Worthy of more in depth focus and resolve.

Every action gives way to the synapses that manifest the motivation of ones inherent suffering. I want to ease that proclivity so that a beacon can be nuanced to it's pathos in so much that a new epoch may emerge deep inside those throbbing walls of creativity housed within you and all the Sapiens waiting to be assuaged....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back