SBBC: Hendo knocked him silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanderlei is going to get utterly besmirched by chael.

Who cares about some fight between 40 year old D-level roid addicts? I'd rather watch Shae act than that shit. The UFC is such trash.

Some guy on Wand's team tried to throw punches on Chael when it went to the ground. Cans.

lol at tuf still being a show.

Diego "The Champion" Sanchez will go down as the goat tuf contestant.

I still watch a lot of events, but how many people sign up for UFC fight pass? Fuck that. You basically get to watch the 43rd reincarnation of TUF and over - the - hills get their heads knocked off in Europe or the Middle East. No thanks.

^ I saw that episode because I'm a hermit. The guy won anyway.

^lol.

the final phrase was "Top Draft Pick" ...I'd expect an explosive guy to get it but I guess he wasn't explosive enough.

Like the av, Remedy.

Like the av, Remedy.

Thanks, it was a really great moment. The ref was trying to tell Saki to go to a corner, but Saki knew what had happened. Also, earlier Saki carried Corbett on his shoulders after Corbett had that ear injury. He seems like a god guy. It's obvious that they all have an immense respect for each other

Was a really good event

Thanks, it was a really great moment. The ref was trying to tell Saki to go to a corner, but Saki knew what had happened. Also, earlier Saki carried Corbett on his shoulders after Corbett had that ear injury. He seems like a god guy. It's obvious that they all have an immense respect for each other

Was a really good event

Yeah, man that was really cool of him to care more about Sprong's leg than celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back