SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
judging by the size of people at IUPUI cancer ctr, I can't imagine Indiana is that far behind Michigan in Obesity.
I think Indiana is #1 now.

Makes sense tho, 3 months out of the year it's too cold to do anything productive.

Praying mantis missing its head still knows how to lay that pipe cuz.

x74gsel0sbyj0vmmhhwz.gif

TBF - You're in Five Guys backyard. In your area, they rule.

BTW - speaking of tacos, and the DC area, I had some of the best fish tacos ever at a place called Surfside by Dupont circle a few weeks ago. It's a pretty chic-chic area but this place is a like a shack on the street. Food is unreal.

This place is unreal: http://www.surfsidedc.com/
Looks like that taco place is open 24 hours. At least their food truck I guess. I’ll have to check them out.

The Wire brings back my memories of pay phones and how convenient they were at the time. In 8th grade I skipped the last half of the day and walked a couple miles to drink like three beers with my buddies in a park. Afterwards I was pretty buzzed and walked to the pay phone at the grocery store.

Called my dad for a ride home, he didn't know that I skipped school and had been drinking, but he still told me to fuck off and walk home. Had to walk another four miles to get back home. On one hand I hope the old man is resting in piss, but on the other I appreciate how lazy that motherfucker was.

The Wire brings back my memories of pay phones and how convenient they were at the time. In 8th grade I skipped the last half of the day and walked a couple miles to drink like three beers with my buddies in a park. Afterwards I was pretty buzzed and walked to the pay phone at the grocery store.

Called my dad for a ride home, he didn't know that I skipped school and had been drinking, but he still told me to fuck off and walk home. Had to walk another four miles to get back home. On one hand I hope the old man is resting in piss, but on the other I appreciate how lazy that motherfucker was.

Join us next week for another installment of: Deep thoughts by moominite54.

hm, I don't think The Fugitive went to Stanford.

also, just watched part of a concert special on Axs TV with Nickelback.
you know, as long as they stick to their sort of modern country style songs, they're not bad.
it's when they try to get edgy, the wheels come off.

btw, it was at Red Rocks Canyon, a venue I've been to several times including the 90s seeing the Moody Blues there and after that, the Chili Peppers. awesome acoustics.
and how the fuck does nickeldick draw so many hot chicks?

This is slightly better improvement.....I'm watching....

you can't beat Meijer if you're juicing Kale, beets, swiss chard and green apples. They also have some good ethnic food selection at a decent price and cheese curds from Wisconsin (for poutine on Canada day).

There two other things you can count on seeing a lot of at a Michigan Meijer:

Obesity and people dressed in hunting gear camouflage.

Yes delicious healthy nutritious food for the powerful body. Ingest with delight, this should make the body moist and durable, so that you all shall walk the path with conviction...

2ddeb9f961f8b7ca04a9e8b476754b9c.jpg

Yes delicious healthy nutritious food for the powerful body. Ingest with delight, this should make the body moist and durable, so that you all shall walk the path with conviction...

2ddeb9f961f8b7ca04a9e8b476754b9c.jpg

Did I mention the word "juice" in a thread that Senri posts in? Sorry, my mistake.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back