SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you pumped for the Nathan Peterman era?
Peterman, aye?

anigif_enhanced-20579-1403995149-15.gif

Idk... doesn’t Newman count as a side character? He’s up there, man. And George’s father. I rank both, and Peterman, higher than Puddy.

One of the GOAT characters. If Puddy had not pulled his "Devils" routine, Peterman might be the GOAT Seinfeld side character.

I couldn't buy that episode because the Rangers owned the Devils at the time.

Flyers >Rangers>Devils>Flyers.

Lindros was helpless against the trap but the Rangers had beautiful passing and sliced through it

Polish is absolutely wrecking that middle aged loser sexpat who picked out his Filipino child bride out of a catalog.

Join us next week for another installment of: Deep thoughts by moominite54.
Back in middle school I got into trouble and was put into a weird type of suspension which consisted of me staying in the class, but sitting in a corner that was closed off by a big refrigerator box. They left me in there alone through lunch one day. Tugged my pecker in that mug like it was nobody's business.

Back in middle school I got into trouble and was put into a weird type of suspension which consisted of me staying in the class, but sitting in a corner that was closed off by a big refrigerator box. They left me in there alone through lunch one day. Tugged my pecker in that mug like it was nobody's business.

Even if that story isn't true, that is a great story.

Even if that story isn't true, that is a great story.
Oh it's true, but the part that bothers me is that I can't remember why I was put in the corner box. I spent a shit load of time in the regular ISS which had its own room, but I guess the fridge box thing was only in 6th grade.

smh at 'corner box'.
fucking nazis.
way to fuck a kid up for life.
lucky for you, you turned out alright.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper