SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rules of engagement in foreign wars is absurd.
my kid told me some shit that made me rage.

Have you guys ever thought about or actually eaten pet food? I haven't but to tell the truth some of this stuff doesn't smell too bad when you're hungry.

Having thoughts of putting some of this cat food out with some bread, cheese, and crackers next time any of my wife's friends are over and tell them it's pâté.

I have experience in feeding people pet food as one time when I was like 6 or 7 I tricked my dumbass aunt to eat dog treats when I told her it was beef jerky lmao.
What the fuck is wrong with you

the rules of engagement in foreign wars is absurd.
my kid told me some shit that made me rage.
w/in one week of being in Iraq, right before the battle he got hurt in, my brother and his platoon were just on essentially search and destroy marches clearing up through Najaf.

They breached one place and the in the last room a guy was holding a baby in one arm, w/ an RPG aimed at himself/baby in the other.....i don't even know what the rules are for that, but seriously, wtf son?

exactly.
my kid was a combat medic with 175th Airborne in Wardak, Eatshitistan
one night during his shift of watching vid from sky cam, he saw
two habibs planting an IED on the road. he wanted to drop a fucking
bomb on them but the request was denied due to 'concerns for civilian
casualties'. lol, it was on a road in the middle of nowhere.

he was told, 'we'll go out and let the bomb guys diffuse it tomorrow'.
fuck that.

You literally had one job man, damn.

At the same time though....

He made a business decision, as in, he decided he didn't wanna die.
I can almost guarantee that dude will regret that shit for the rest of his life. He froze in the moment and now he has to live with the fact that he is the guy that let a bunch of kids get killed. Willing to bet that in hindsight he would have ate a bullet instead of what he will go through from here on out.

I can almost guarantee that dude will regret that shit for the rest of his life. He froze in the moment and now he has to live with the fact that he is the guy that let a bunch of kids get killed. Willing to bet that in hindsight he would have ate a bullet instead of what he will go through from here on out.
Yeah he may not have wanted to die at that point, but I wouldn't be Surprised if somebody finds him swinging from a ceiling fan

i mean he could've at least faked an injury, like 'aww pulled a hammy sprinting too fast to get there'

There’s a good chance if that dude did engage the shooter that he would have caught some kids in the crossfire.
Stressful situation, racing heart rate, never trained for a situation like this, chaos in the school with students everywhere. I don’t wanna make excuses. Dude should have at least tried.

any dept worth a shit has done at least the minimum training for 'active shooter'
sometimes the training is pretty intense, designed to max out the stress factor

units don't send their most high speed guys on fapped out duties like that, if you catch my drift....
the more tactically prone guys are out there fighting faceeaters and gators and shit

any dept worth a shit has done at least the minimum training for 'active shooter'
But you know there is a big difference between rolling out of your truck at the range, firing off some rounds and hitting your target vs. a stressful scenario where your heart rate and adrenaline is fucking up your sight picture or the running you did to get to the shooter was to much and you can’t get your heart rate down to take a shot. Then again I’m not sure how much training was done by department or if the training was adequate enough.

I wasn't even SWAT and I knew more about tactical shit and CQB than most of those queers.

yea, I think like 32 out of 50 states are federally funded for the training but less than 20 do it, using the money for other shit.

and btw, the active shooter training we did was actually in the HS during a holiday or school break, so you were in hallways, clearing classrooms, etc. with blanks going off somewhere else inside. freaky, but cool.

But you know there is a big difference between rolling out of your truck at the range, firing off some rounds and hitting your target vs. a stressful scenario where your heart rate and adrenaline is fucking up your sight picture or the running you did to get to the shooter was to much and you can’t get your heart rate down to take a shot. Then again I’m not sure how much training was done by department or if the training was adequate enough.
were you in the AF, i can't remember....

'rolling out the truck at the range', playa we marched like dozens of miles to ranges hahahah

i wish i rolled out a truck

if you asked 'why are we doing this bs', your response was their answer haha. ''gotta have an accurate shooting situation where you're tired, wearing full gear, etc..'

fair enough

were you in the AF, i can't remember....

'rolling out the truck at the range', playa we marched like dozens of miles to ranges hahahah

i wish i rolled out a truck

if you asked 'why are we doing this bs', your response was their answer haha. ''gotta have an accurate shooting situation where you're tired, wearing full gear, etc..'

fair enough
Never said I rolled out of a truck lol.

My pt was that there’s a difference between a weekend warrior and someone who actually trains for that type of stuff. And even the people that get paid to martch miles to the range and train might not be good in that situation.
Not a swipe at @HunterSdVa29

But lol at Air Force dudes marching. No way in hell.

Great chatter in here about that situation. Nice to hear from the LEOs and military- all while being respectful to each other.

Thank Christ we arent talking about DUIs or eating pet food any more. Lol

"Chair Force" IMO
or "Air Farce"
but I guess if you're on the ground and you need air support it must be nice to
hear them coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back